9

I opened my eyes slowly to get them to adjust to the light that shone through the window.

I turned around and saw Dinah, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and scooted closer over to her. I lay my head on her chest and drew soft circles on her stomach.

I turned my head to the door when it opened and Normani stood there.

“Oh good, you’re awake.” She smiled. “I was just going to go wake up Dinah but now you can do it.”

“Why me?”

“Because it’s hell to wake her up and she usually gets really grumpy.”

“Come on, it’s not that hard.”

“Really?” Normani walked over to Dinah and shook her roughly. “Dinah! Wake up! We have to go to the studio!” She yelled then looked at me. “See.” She stepped back.

I just shook my head at her and stroked Dinah’s cheek gently. “Babe, wake up…” I whispered then leant down to kiss her lips softly.

I saw Normani start to back out of the room. “I’m just gonna go…” I held up my hand signaling her to wait.

When Dinah’s lips started to move, I pulled away. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled tiredly at me. “Good morning.” I smiled at her.

“Morning…” she stretched her arms over her head.

I looked over at Normani who had her mouth slightly open and wide eyes. “Here you go.” I smiled.

She walked out of the room. “Girls, we’re keeping Alba!” I heard her yell.

“What, why?” they said back.

“She woke her up… under a minute!” she yelled and I laughed. “Plus, she’s not grumpy!”

Dinah sighed and pulled me on top of her, making me squeal. “Dinah!” we laughed.

Dinah’s hands stroked my thighs softly and I bent down to kiss her. I traced her bottom lip with my tongue and nibbled slightly on it, causing her to moan.

I trailed kisses up her jaw and down her neck. I licked down to her sweet spot and bit down, sucking lightly.

“Fuck Alba…” Dinah whispered. I smirked against her neck leaving soft kisses up to her lips. Dinah grabbed my face in her hands and kissed my lips once before pulling me away. We were both out of breath. “Do you want to come with us to the studio?”

I nodded and Dinah smiled at me, kissing me once before going to stand up. I rolled off her and put my head back on the pillow, watching her walk around her room getting everything ready.

She went into the bathroom to get dressed and when she came out, she looked at me and playfully rolled her eyes. “Come on, get up.” She poked me and sat on the bed.

“I’m tired.” I mumbled.

“You can sleep in the car.” She said.

I nodded and sat up. “Can you get my bag?” I asked.

“Where is it?”

“In the living room. I would go but I’m not wearing pants.” I said.

Dinah just chuckled and kissed me before leaving the room. A few minutes later, she came back with my bag. “There you go.”

“Thank you.” I smiled brightly at her, causing her to laugh.

“I’m going to eat, just come down when you’re ready.” She said and I nodded.