76

"Babe, it's time to wake up."

"Huh, what?" I looked up and saw Dinah holding Benji. "What time is it?"

"Almost two." Dinah said and I shot out of bed.

"Woah..." I stumbled then regained my balance, holding my head.

"You okay?" Dinah asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sighed. "Why didn't you wake me?"

"You just looked so tired."

"I am but the birthday is starting in almost an hour."

"We got it all covered. Benji's dressed, the food is all set up. We just need you and the guests."

I walked up to her and kissed her lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

----

"Are you ready to meet all the people Benji?" I asked as the doorbell rang.

I walked over to it and opened it and saw it was my family. Figures that they are the first ones to show up.

"There's the birthday boy!" Rita said loudly. Benji made his confused face. Not because he didn't know who Rita was but because he didn't know what was going on.

"Happy birthday Benji." My mom kissed his head followed by the rest of the family.

They stepped inside, all but my mom and she looked me up and down.

"Really Alba? Again?" She shook her head playfully.

"What?" I asked confused. I noticed Demi walk up to us.

"Or not, never mind." She walked inside, leaving me extremely confused.

"Hey!" I smiled and Demi kissed my cheek. "Hi Wilmer."

"Hey." They both said. "This is for the birthday boy." Demi smiled and handed Benji a little bag.

He immediately became focused on it and started fiddling with it. "Come in." I smiled and they followed me to the living room where the rest of the people were.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Luca, Mari." I said and they jogged up to me.

"What?" Luca asked.

I put Benji down. "Can you play with him too?" They were running around either way. "If you run, he runs after you but he might find something else interesting so watch him. If he falls, you can help him up but he can stand up by himself, okay?"

They both nodded. "Okay."

"Okay good. I'm trusting you." I put Benji down and Mari grabbed his hand and walked away from me.

I sighed again and sat down next to Dinah on the sofa. She kissed my forehead. "You okay?" She asked softly.

"Yeah..." I whispered. "I think." Dinah was about to comment but then the doorbell rang. She eyed me then stood up and left the living room.

I followed her and saw her mom and three other people. A boy that looked about four, a girl that looked about seven and a girl that looked that she was just younger than Dinah and I by two or three years.

"Hey." I smiled as I walked up to them.

"Hi Alba, it's nice to see you again." Her mom said with a smile.

I looked at Dinah then the other people and she got the idea. "Oh! Right. Alba this is Seth," she pointed to the boy. "Regina," she pointed to the younger girl. "And Kamila." She pointed to the older girl.