66

I was on the floor in the living room with Benji doing 'tummy time'.

He's starting to hold his head for a really long time and since he figured out how to smile, he has barely stopped.

"Can mami take a photo of you mijo?" I said and grabbed my phone. He kicked the floor lightly and gurgled with a smile. I chuckled and snapped a photo of him.

I noticed him wiggling around but not really getting anywhere. "You wanna turn around?" I asked and he whined and looked up at me.

I turned him so he was on his back and be kicked my feet a little. "You think you can stand?" I asked and carefully moved him onto my lap.

I grabbed his little hands and carefully stood him up. He stood like that for about fifteen seconds before his legs gave out and he plopped down in my lap again.

"Wow, you're so strong baby, you'll be running around in no time." I grinned.

"I hope not too soon." I looked up to Dinah who just entered and Benji did too. He smiled and giggled when he saw her. She smiled and walked up to us, sitting down beside me. "I don't wanna be running around after you just yet." She took him from me and kissed his forehead.

"How was the shower?" I asked and played with a wet strand of her hair.

"Much needed." She smiled and pecked my lips. "You wanna take one now?"

I nodded and stood up. "I might just take a bath. A bubble bath." I turned around and went to walk upstairs.

"Just don't fall asleep." She chuckled. "Love you!"

"I love you too."

----

After a much needed and a very relaxing bubble bath, I walked down into the living room and saw Normani half behind the TV.

I looked around the room at the girls confused. "What... Is she doing?" I asked and sat down on the couch with the rest of the girls.

"Trying to attach the computer to the TV." Lauren said.

"Why?"

"Because Ally can't." Lauren smirked.

Ally rolled her eyes. "Because the AwesomenessTV episode just came out."

"After three months?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Technical difficulties." Normani said then stood up straight. "There!" She dusted her pants off and sat down on the floor by the computer and pressed play.

This was apparently what they do when they're bored before a show or something.

Ally came up first and the girls were doing some stuff in the background. "What I like to do when I'm bored?" She put on a thinking face and played with her fingers.

"She reads the bible!" Dinah shouted.

"I do not!" Ally gasped.

"She does." Normani whispered.

"Ignore them." Ally said. "Probably my favorite part when I'm bored is just hanging out with the girls."

"Aw Allycaaat!" Dinah ran up to her and hugged her. Hard. "I love you."

"Ow, ow, ow, love you too Dinah." She squirmed in her embrace. "You're crushing me." She mumbled.