59

"Hey there baby." I woke up to a whisper. "It's mommy. How are you feeling in there? I bet it's getting a little cramped you've been in there so long. Mami and I really want to meet you so you have to come soon. Plus, mami is getting kinda tired and her feet and back hurt. So can you please hurry because mommy can't handle a grumpy mami anymore."

I opened my eyes and saw Dinah eye level with my stomach as she was stroking it. "Babe?" She looked up at me, kind of embarrassed. "What are you doing?" I asked groggily.

"I-uh... Nothing." She said.

"We're you talking to the baby?" I raised an eyebrow. She hesitated before nodding. "What were you saying?"

"That I really wanted them to hurry and get here already."

I laid my head back on the pillow. "And did it listen?"

"I hope so." She crawled back up on the bed. "Do you really think it's okay f I leave you today?"

I nodded. "You can't postpone this any longer."

"I know but I can just not show up."

"Dinah, go, seriously. The baby hasn't shown up for a week... I think it isn't coming today."

Dinah sighed and stroked my knuckles. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?"

"Positive." I smiled tiredly and she leant down to kiss me.

"God, I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too."

"I love these lips." She kept kissing me. "I love these dimples." She kissed my cheeks where my dimples were. "I love this nose." She kissed my nose. "I love this chin." She kissed my chin. "I lo-" I cut her off.

"I get it." I chuckled. "You love everything about me. And guess what?"

"What?"

"I love everything about you too." I kissed her. "You're perfect to me."

She smiled. "You're the perfect one."

"Nah, I think that's you." I said.

"I'm not gonna win are I?" She chuckled.

"Nope. Because I'll cry." I said and she shook her head.

"Dinah! It's time to go!" Ally yelled up the stairs.

"Already?!"

"Yeah! So hurry up and get you're butt down here!"

"Chill Allyson! I'm on my way!" Dinah looked at me. "Love you. I'll see you in a few hours."

I pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you too."

She pecked my lips once again before leaving.

When I heard the front door close, I stretched my limbs out and yawned. I might as well get sleep since it's only like nine AM and I'm exhausted.

I'm exhausted of being pregnant and I'm exhausted of being exhausted.

I felt the baby kick and I saw my stomach move slightly.

"I'm exhausted of you too. But I can't wait to see you. You need to hurry, okay? Your mommy and I are so excited." I whispered and stroked my stomach slightly.

I could feel the baby settling down, finally going to sleep.

I'm lucky that it already has a stable sleeping pattern. I don't really want it to disturb the girls.

I know Dinah and I like to sleep but if the baby would wake up in the middle of the night, we'll probably both wake up to get to me. Although I probably need to first since I have the food...