57

Dinah: I love these two with all my heart <3

I smiled at the sight of myself, sleeping peacefully, on Dinah's twitter.

I know it sounds weird that I find it cute she takes pictures of me sleeping because it's kind of stalkerish. But I don't care.

I carefully turned around in Dinah's arms and took in her sleeping state. Her hair slightly messy and lips parted a tiny bit so hot air spilled out every time she breathed. Her cheeks were slightly flushed probably because of the warmness.

I carefully laid my hand on her cheek and kissed her lips softly. I felt a tiny amount of pressure on my lips and I knew she was waking up.

"It's time to wake up." I whispered against her lips.

"Good morning." She smiled tiredly.

"Morning." I smiled back at her. "You have to go to that interview thingy." I said. She had gotten like ten weeks off but she had to do an interview and a takeover episode once while she was.

She groaned. "I know."

"Can't I come with?" I asked as she slowly got out of bed and started to get ready.

"You're not supposed to do anything, remember. Just relax."

"But I don't want to be left home alone." I pouted. "Think about it, it'd be much better if I came with you and something happened there and I could reach you. Not if I was home alone and couldn't."

Dinah was quiet for about a minute then sighed. "Fine, but there won't be anything to do backstage."

"I'll find something to do." I smiled.

"Fine, but you can't come running to me when you're bored." She leaned over the bed to peck my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as she left the room. I then stood up from the bed, which took it's time.

I kind of wobbled to the closet. I was big. I mean, I was at least bigger than I was before I got pregnant. And what was bothering me is that I was going to get bigger.

I somehow managed to get on jeans and then I decided to just ditch the tight tops so I just threw on an oversized T-shirt.

I then walked back into the room to put on makeup and when I was done, Dinah walked out of the bathroom.
She had on jeans and a flannel and the 'Baba' snapback.

"Do you have to wear heels?" I whined as we walked down the stairs. "I get so tired from looking up all the time."

Dinah chuckled. "Okay, I'll bring them with but go in sneakers. Is that alright with you?" She walked up to me and grabbed my waist.

"Perfect." I whispered with a smile and kissed her.

"Hey, is Alba gonna come with?" Ally asked as she walked to the front door.

"Yeah, if that's okay." I asked.

"Don't worry, it's okay." Ally chuckled. "But we have to leave, like, now."

We all piled into the van and my stomach grumbled. "Is there food there?"

"Yes, there is food there." Normani said.

"Yes! I'm starving."

"Why didn't you eat before we left?" Dinah asked me.

"I did." I whined. "This friggin baby is taking it all."