36

"Guys! Time to wake up!" There was a loud bang on the door.

"You do realize that that isn't gonna work."

"Yeah I figured. Don't we have a spare key or something?" I heard the door open. "Remind me to thank Rob later."

I heard footsteps approach the bed and someone jump on it. "Up and at 'em!"

I groaned and secured the covers more over Dinah and I. "Get out." I mumbled.

"Nope, you gotta get up." I tightened the grip on the covers when I felt a tug on them.

"Ally, if you don't want to see us naked then I suggest you don't do that..." I mumbled and opened my eyes to look at the smaller girl on the bed. I yawned and sat up, still holding the cover tight over my chest.

"Sorry." Ally looked at me then glanced down at my neck. She went to say something but I cut her off.

"She marked me didn't she?" Ally nodded and I rubbed my neck. "Crap... I was wondering why I was so sore..."

"Yeah, but it's time to get up!" She patted my leg through the covers. "Wake Dinah up for me."

"She's already up." I looked down at my 'sleeping' girlfriend who had turned on her stomach, her face on my lower back near my ass. I stroked her back softly. "We'll be ready soon." I smiled at Ally.

"Okay, we leave in an hour and a half. Meet us in the lobby." Ally exited the room.

"Babe..." I whispered and shook Dinah slightly. She tightened her grip on my waist and kissed my back. "You have to get ready."

"But I'm tired..." She mumbled.

"I know, I'm tired too." There isn't much room to do... Stuff on a tour bus so it was basically heaven for Dinah and I to get to be in a hotel room alone. The only cons were that we were both really tired for being up half the night doing an activity that tires you out.

I think you know what I'm talking about.

I think everybody knows what I'm talking about.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

I stood in front of the mirror, examining my body. "Dinah!" I yelled frustrated.

I heard her walk across the floor and saw her reflection in the mirror. "What?" When she saw my body covered in red spots she tried to hide her smile. "I think you look sexy." She walked up behind me and kissed my shoulder.

"Hardy har har." I mocked. "Now what am I supposed to wear?" I whined.

"You'll figure something out babe." She smiled and kissed my neck. "I'm glad you didn't do any on me. That would be hell with all the fans."

I turned around with a smirk. "Are you sure?" She looked at me confused. "Cause I recall leaving a few," my voice dropped to an whisper. "Here."

I felt her shiver as I trailed my hand along her inner thigh. "Alba, don't... My muscles are killing me after last night."

"Well, you're the one who wanted to try something new... A lot of something new."

"Mmm, yeah." Dinah sighed dreamily as if she was having a really good flashback.

I turned back around and kept looking at myself in the mirror. Dinah's hands slipped around my waist and I leaned back into her embrace. "We have to get ready..." I whispered as she sucked on my neck.

"I know." She mumbled but kept going. She turned me around and pushed me up against the wall, picking me up and supporting me by my thighs.

I gazed into her eyes as she stepped in the shower, the warm water falling on top of us.