━━━━ ii

"I'M SO SORRY," leah said, still not moving from her spot in the middle of the doorway

she wanted to follow spencer. she wanted to make her know that she felt so terrible for what she did to him.

but she couldn't leave the rest of them. she loved them, too.

after getting no response for a few seconds, all leah did was look down at her shoes and start crying.

moments later, garcia stood up and walked over to her. she stopped right in front of leah, waiting for her to lift her head up at her.

once she did, the two made eye contact, both of them crying their eyes out. garcia then smiled at her and laughed in happiness, as leah did the same. garcia then pulled her in for a hug.

"i missed you so much," garcia whispered. "i tried so hard to find porter- i would've done anything to make him pay for what he did-"

"i missed you, too, pen," leah cried. "i'm so sorry, i wish things could've been different, i didn't want to leave but it was the best for all of us-"

"shhh, don't be sorry. i'm not mad at all. i'm just happy you're okay."

with that, leah pulled away from her and smiled. she pulled her eyes off of the girl in front of her and looked at the rest of the team.

"i'm so sorry," leah said. "i wish things were different- i wanted nothing more than to stay here with you guys, but...porter wanted me dead- if i was still 'alive' he could have gone after you guys- and i don't know what i'd do with myself if anything happened to any of yo-"

she was cut off by derek morgan quickly walking towards her with tears in his eyes and wrapping his arms around her.

leah stopped talking, and immediately wrapped her arms around him in return.

"i can't believe you're here," derek said.

"me neither," she whispered. "i'm so sorry, der-"

"stop apologizing."

leah then had reunions with the rest of the bau members, including even david rossi to get emotional.

leah was too emotional and worked up that she didn't notice hotch had left the room.