life updates :) (NEW EDITS????)

to the new ones who are just finishing for the first time, i hope you enjoyed ! after rereading this book after three years i noticed a lot of errors and things i would definitely changed.

to the old ones who loved it and this is still in ur library, i love you! thank you for being here and enjoying it :)

genuinely can say this book was a great experience and even though it is a little embarrassing for me to talk abt with my friends irl, i'm so glad i did it. i love writing and i love criminal minds so ... slay.

i'm currently about to enter my second semester of college ever! which is insane considering i wrote this in my sophomore year of high school. wow. time is crazy.

but hi! i have a LOT of ideas for other books from not only this franchise but multiple others (heartstopper, stranger things, harry potter, etc) i may want to explore, and have been thinking about making an alt version of this book (with a lot of changes but generally the same plot line.) if that's something any of you are interested in keep an eye out! if there's any tips/suggestions/requests for this new story PLS LMK I NEED IDEAS PLS.

no promises to anything though! please know i'm very busy and just want to get back into writing. i'm hoping this can help both me and also give you guys an escape of this shitty reality we live in.

thank you, i love you, goodnight.

also i LOVE all of your comments. i do read them all even after all this time and they make me laugh so hard LOL