━━━━ xii

a/n: sorry for the wait, here's the rest of the book <3

"GOOD MORNING, MORGAN," leah walked in with a smile on her face as she placed her bag down on her desk, taking a seat

"GOOD MORNING, MORGAN," leah walked in with a smile on her face as she placed her bag down on her desk, taking a seat. "how are you on this fine morning?"

"i'm...good," derek said with a confused look. "what's got you so happy?"

"can i not be happy before 10 in the morning?" leah smirked at him.

derek just laughed, shaking his head at her. leah looked over to spencer, waving at him. he smiled up at her.

around an hour later, leah looked over to hotch's office, waiting for him to come out so she could talk to him. as if on cue, hotch walked out and into the break room to grab a cup of coffee. leah quickly got up and followed him.

"hey!" emily asked her. "where are you going?"

"i'll be back soon!" leah waved goodbye to the agents and followed hotch into the break room.

"wonder what that's about," jj looked in leah's direction with a questioning look.

"yeah," spencer responded. "so, you guys ready for some fun facts?"

 "so, you guys ready for some fun facts?"

𖥸

"hey hotch," leah entered the break room. hotch turned his head to look at her. "can i talk to you?"

"of course, gray," hotch poured his coffee into his cup. "meet me in my office, i'll be there in two minutes."

leah smiled and nodded, leaving the break room and walking towards hotch's office, not looking at the rest of the agents. as she walked by, though, she could hear spencer telling the team random facts. 

leah sat down in the seat in hotch's office, waiting for him to return. she was a bit nervous, she hoped that hotch would understand that their relationship wouldn't affect their job, and she was honestly terrified to see his reaction as a whole. he was like a father to her, she cared so much about what he thought.