━━━━ xviii

"OF COURSE, SPENCER," leah said, tears filling her eyes

"OF COURSE, SPENCER," leah said, tears filling her eyes. "any day, every day, yes- of course i'll marry you."

spencer slid the finger onto leah's hand and quickly shot up and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly.

they both pulled away after a few moments and got very excited.

"oh my god," leah said. "do you want to go tell the others? or do you want to wait a bit?"

"i mean it's up to you, babe," spencer tried hiding his wide smile. "but i would love to tell them."

leah laughed, realization kind of hitting her. "okay, let's go!"

the two practically ran into rossi's house. all of the team members looked at the two (who were still a bit soaked in water) from the table with confused looks.

"there you guys are!" rossi said. "come, we have drinks."

"you knew!" leah pointed at jj with a wide smile.

jj looked confused. "w-what are you talking about?"

leah ran over to jj, hugging her. although confused, jj immediately hugged back- regardless that her dress would now be a bit wet.

"you knew! that's why you kept asking if we were coming tonight, it all makes sense now."

"leah..." jj started. "i have no idea what you're talking about."

leah put her right hand out in front of jj, showing her the ring. the rest of the team members saw this and most of them gasped.

"no way!" emily said, flabbergasted."

"shut up," derek looked at spencer with a surprised look. "that's my pretty boy!"

"oh my god!" penny started. "dibs on bridesmaid!"

"oh my god, leah!" jj finally said. "congratulations! i really wasn't expecting this."

leah looked at her, confused. "w-wait so then...why did you keep asking if we were coming?"

"she texted that to you too?" derek said. "i got the same thing."

"yeah, same," garcia said.

"well, i guess there's no hiding it now," jj sighed. "i'm pregnant again!"

the team gasped for the second time that night.

"oh my god, jj!" leah smiled widely, hugging her. "congratulations!"

"looks like there's two things to celebrate tonight!" rossi popped open a bottle of wine and started pouring it into the glasses. except for jj's, which he kindly filled with water.

"to jj's pregnancy! and also, to the two lovebirds of the office, who have now decided to spend their lives together forever. congratulations to you all! to jj, spencer and leah!"

the team all announced "to jj, spencer and leah!" as they clinked their glasses together and took a sip.

short chapter!!! sorry guys :))