━━━━ xxv

AFTER TWO HOURS of trying, jason managed to feed leah

AFTER TWO HOURS of trying, jason managed to feed leah. she didn't want to eat anything he gave her, but at this point, if she did die from poison, her friends wouldn't come for her, and they would be safe.

it surprisingly wasn't poisoned, and it wasn't drugged either. this scared leah more than anything. she needed to find out what the men had planned for her- or more importantly, her friends.

jason walked over to the video camera, starting a stream again.

"greetings and salutations, agents," jason said into the camera. "it is now 5pm, meaning it's been almost 24 hours of us having leah as our guest! i think that deserves a round of applause."

jason started clapping, walking over to leah who's hands were still tied up.

leah looked right into the camera. "guys, seriously, don't come. i'm okay, just please don't co-"

"they're not going to listen. they're not going to find you anyways. say anything you want to them, leah gray."

he then walked out of the room, and leah watched him until he was gone. and then she said what was on her mind.

"hey, garcia..."

𖥸

𖥸

"anything new yet, garcia?" hotch asked as he walked into the lair.

"she's asking for us," garcia told him. "she's in a room alone and she wants me to get everyone to the round table to listen to her."

hotch and garcia rounded the team up and took them to the round table.

"what's wrong?" derek asked.

"leah wants to talk to us, she wants us to listen to her. she told garcia to get everyone in here to listen," hotch said. "the camera started live streaming again."

no one else said anything and they watched the screen, waiting for leah to start talking.

"thanks, garcia- i think. if you all are watching this, please know that i am okay. i am alive, and they haven't hurt me again. but, um- just in case i just want to say a little something for each of you. none of us know what's going to happen and- you all mean so much to me." leah stopped for a second, sniffling as she started to cry.