jaebum; step daddy pt.2

~Part 2

weeks after finding out about wonho, jaebum made it impossible for y/n to live a normal life. after quitting his job, he came over to her house every other day not only to see marley but to also persuade y/n.

he texted her non stop, he went to her old job and made sure he caught up to her during her lunch break, he kept bringing up all their old memories to make her feel nostalgic, and he bought y/n all her favorite foods and accessories to swoon her in.

it didn't exactly help him out in the end because wonho and y/n ended up filing for a restraining order.

the only time he could overstep his boundaries is when its time to pick up marley. since then, wonho kept his eyes on jaebum because now he was more of a threat knowing that there's a small possibility that y/n still has feelings for him.

to his surprise, wonho called him and wanted to speak to him about his actions.

"i think its time that we talk because this is the last straw of me letting you slide." wonho hissed. he balled up his fists and placed them under the table.

jaebum stared at the man with a blank expression, not affected by his words. "what am i doing? im just taking what's rightfully mine. just because she tells you that she loves you doesn't mean that its true."

wonho smirked and leaned his arm on the table. "you see, the first day we met i let you disrespect me because i found it cute of how jealous you got. days turned into weeks of you being a pest and it had me thinking... should i really bring that specific side of me that i'm trying to hide back out?"

jaebum became intrigued. what side does this douche have that keeps him from bringing it out?

"you can't hurt me, y/n will never forgive you."

he scoffed and laughed. "to hell she wont, i trained her so well that if i were to shoot you right now, she wouldn't feel a thing."

jaebum suddenly became angry. if this man was hurting marley or y/n he was going to kill him.

was he in a gang or something?

"you don't wanna mess with me jaebum, it is very easy for me to have you disappear but i won't do it because marley will become curious. honestly, i should do it anyways because im more of a father for her than you."

jaebum stood up and walked out of the shop. he had to see y/n right now and he doesn't even care if he gets arrested.

something was off about this wonho guy and it bothered him so much.

~20 minutes later

"y/n! y/n! open up!" jaebum screamed. the door busted open and a frown appeared on her face.

"im calling the damn police jaebum!" he pushed the door back open and placed his hands out.

"please don't! listen to me, i know i might sound jealous or crazy but i don't trust wonho, has he ever hurt you or marley?"

y/n placed her belongings to the side and groaned. "what is your deal jaebum?! no wonho has never touched me. like why the hell are you so persistent? i don't want you!"

"but i care about you and your wellbeing, its not about me trying to get you back. if wonho isn't the man you say he is let me know right now."

"you wanna know who wonho really is? fine! he was in prison for killing somebody years ago but i looked past that and now we've flourished a beautiful relationship."

"y/n! i don't want that delinquent anywhere near my child!" jaebum roared.

y/n got in his face and pulled on his chin harshly. "it's too late for that because wonho and i are leaving the country today with marley whether you like it or not."

he was about to object but wonho's car pulled up in the driveway. he got out of his vehicle and immediately aimed his gun at jaebum.

"i have every right shoot since you overstep the boundaries of the restraining order. don't make this harder than it has to be jaebum, give it up."

he looked at y/n and back at wonho. he was about to leave until marley pushed past her mother and hugged him.

"daddy don't leave me!" she cried. she heard everything from the living room while playing with her toys. she didn't want to go to another country.

"i'm not going to leave you baby, come with me."

"jaebum what the hell are you doing?" y/n raised her voice while stepping completely outside.

wonho placed his gun down and looked at y/n for any sign or signal.

"i'm taking back what's rightfully mine." he said while holding marley's hand.