youngjae; cheater

Requested by Unique_High💕💕💕

"Youngjae," Mark started. I looked at him with a smile on my face but it slowly dropped as his expression wasn't mutual. He looked disappointed.

"Are you okay Mark? What's wrong?" I placed coco down and she ran past my feet. Mark placed his hand on my shoulder and began to squeeze it.

"Mark hyung you're scaring me." I told him.

He breathe in and exhaled softly.

"Youngjae, I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but Lizzy slept with Jackson."

It felt like someone stabbed me to death and ripped my heart out.

"You're lying right? Please tell me that this is a prank." I croaked.

Mark shooked his head and showed me the pictures on his phone. I covered my mouth and started to hyperventilate. I wanted Lizzy to be my wife, she was my everything and now it's like I don't even know who she is.

She's slipping away from me. I felt sick to my stomach.

"I'm so sorry Youngjae, you didn't deserve this." I cried on his shoulder as he hugged me tightly.

I'm not okay and the way Mark was holding me was making me cry even more. I needed this embrace more than I thought.

I let go of his embrace and grabbed my keys. I wiped my eyes and went to my car.

As I was driving, I saw many couples walking together and I scoffed. My patience was running low and I wanted to hurt Jackson so bad.

I wanted this girl to have my kids, I was hoping to be with her for eternity but maybe I was asking for too much.

I made it to Jackson's house in a matter of 15 minutes and I got out of the car. The clouds above began to turn grey and sounds of thunder began to roar.

I started pounding on his door, crazily ringing the doorbell.

He unlocked his door and glared at me. "Stop banging on my door like you pay for the bills." He spat.

"Shut the fuck up." I replied.

He was taken aback and shooked it off after. "Why are you here Youngjae?"

"Did you or did you not sleep with Lizzy?"

He sat on his couch unfazed by my question. "Why do you want to know?"

My face was heating up and it felt like steam was coming out of my ears. "Jackson stop fucking playing around!"

Jackson stood up and chuckled.

"Yeah, I fucked Lizzy, what's it to you?" He smirked.

"You bitch!" My fist made contact with his nose and he almost fell ontop of his glass coffee table.

"How could you do this to me? We're like brothers!"

Jackson continued to hiss in pain, holding his bloody nose.

"Lizzy wanted a man in bed, not a boy. You weren't giving her the satisfaction she needed and so she came to me."

I fought the urge to kick him in the face. "Fuck you Jackson Wang."

I walked out of his shitty home and slammed the door. Once I entered my car I banged my hand on the steering wheel multiple times and screamed.

My head was pounding and my body was aching.

Lizzy didn't live far so I made a trip to her house.

When I got there she was already outside playing with her cat. I walked up to her and placed my hand on her throat.

I swiftly placed my lips on hers and passionately kissed her. While doing so, the tears from my eyes stopped me from going any further.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked.

"Its not true right? You didn't sleep with Jackson. You wouldn't hurt me like this...would you?"

Lizzy looked down and stayed quiet.

"Lizzy answer me! Answer me Lizzy!"

I pulled her chin up so she could face me and she started crying.

"Yes! Yes, I slept with Jackson."

When she finally confirmed it, I then knew that I lost the love of my life.