jinyoung; unthinkable

It was the day of your wedding and you were super excited. It was about time that you get to marry the man of your dreams. He made you feel like a queen and he treated you with so much respect.

He's a gem and now it's finally time to keep him close to you forever.

You placed the veil on top of your head and smiled. How is it that you found someone who seemed so good to be true?

Jinyoung was like the ideal husband for a woman. He's charming, handsome, conscientious, and sensible.

"Are you ready?" A pair of hands were placed on your waist.

"Jinyoung, you're not supposed to see the bride before the ceremony!" You gasped.

"It causes bad luck." You added.

Jinyoung's hearty laughed filled the room as he caressed your cheek. "Is that so?" He asked playfully.

"Yes babe." You said.

He looked at your lips and back at your face before leaning in to kiss you. But the double doors opened and the two of you looked back.

"Am I interrupting something?" Your bridesmaid, Kay, said. She looked inbetween the two of you and she had a stiff expression.

"No, you're fine, Jinyoung was just leaving."

Jinyoung's face harden and he took a hold of your wrist.

"Actually Y/N, I have something to tell you."

Kay rolled her eyes and walked out. You turned to face him.

"What is it?"

Jinyoung held his breath and squeezed your hands. "Baby," he started. "Five years ago I did something bad and it will affect our relationship."

Your heart dropped to your stomach and you felt it beating fast. "What did you do Jinyoung?"

The gaze he sent you was full of regret. "Y/N, I cheated on you."

You removed your hands from his and shooked your head.

"What?!" Jinyoung tried touching you but you pushed him away.

"I was drunk and everything just happened. You know I love you."

You tried so hard not to ruin your makeup but the tears couldn't stop running down.

"Who did you cheat on me with?"

He looked at his feet and sighed. "It was with Kay." The pain in your chest was getting worse.

Why after five years he decided to tell you this? Why now? Why would he ruin the day that's supposed to be magical?

"Get out," you told him. Jinyoung was about to say something but he stopped himself.

Once he opened the door, another bridesmaid of yours came running in. "Are you okay sweetie? It's time to get married!"

The lump in your throat was refraining you from objecting. She excitedly dragged you out and from a distance you heard the music from the chapel.

Everyone were seated and were ready to start. Your father-in-law, Sooyoung, came smiling taking your hand.

"Don't cry, you're going to mess up your makeup. I'm so proud of you."

After the grooms and bridesmaids walked out, the doors opened and everyone stood up.

Towards the middle of walking down the aisle you abruptly stopped.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this."