jackson; mafia

Jackson held the gun up to my face as I sat down on the ground, petrified for my life

Jackson held the gun up to my face as I sat down on the ground, petrified for my life. His clothes drenched in blood made my body shiver.

"Reign do you love me?" His mocha colored orbs stared at me as his finger was already pressing down on the trigger.

"Yes baby I do, why would you ask me this?" I breathe. My heart was trembling and I couldn't let him know that I was more than scared.

"Because in this world, you gotta differentiate the real from the fake. Some people is not keeping it 100 with me."

"Baby, w-who's blood is that?" I slowly asked him. I didn't want to trigger him in any kind of way.

"Do you really want to know?" He smirked.

Silence fell upon us and I nodded.

"You know Reign, for a slight second I believed you when you told me that you love me, but did you really think that I wasn't gonna find out about your affair with Jaebum?"

My heart immediately sank, my hands began to shake.

"Did you kill him Jackson?"

His face harden.

"Does it fucking matter? I watched how he fucked you in our room multiple times and I was waiting to see how long it'll take for you to tell me the truth," he chuckled. "It seems like you were gonna take this one to the grave huh Reign?"

Tears fell down my cheeks and I closed my eyes. I'll admit that I cheated on Jackson. Jaebum had this flame that made me cave in. He treated me more like a girlfriend more than Jackson did.

I should've left him when I had the chance.

"Don't fucking sob now, you had a chance long time ago," Jackson came to me and dragged me by the hair. I yelped and he abruptly stopped moving.

"I swear to god if you make a scene I will murder you cold and cut you to pieces."

Jackson opened the trunk to his Cadillac. "Get the fuck in,"

He placed the gun behind my back and harshly pushed me. As I got in and laid uncomfortably over the tools he had, Jackson looked at me with hatred.

I heard him slam the car door and it started moving. I couldn't believe that Jaebum is dead.

I'm pregnant with his baby but it doesn't matter now since I'll die too.

***
Jackson finally stopped the car and came to the trunk. He popped it open and took a handful of my hair.

We were at a forest.

He lead the way and what seemed like forever we made it to a pit.

"You want your fucking jaebum, go get him," he said harshly. He kicked me and I fell down near the pit.

I opened my eyes for a brief second and saw how Jaebum's body was laying there. His blood covered his entire face and his clothes were ripped off of him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO JACKSON?"

Jackson flinched and grabbed the gun from his pocket. "I think you meant to say what did you do Reign."

"What?" I wiped my face and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Jaebum's not dead yet but you're gonna finish him. You're gonna kill your precious daddy." He told me with a scowl.

"No, No! I-i can't!"

"But you can and you will! I know you're pregnant, you didn't think I would notice huh? You grew up without a dad so this baby can too."

I ran up to him and tried slapping him but he punched me.

"Enough fucking games, we've been here for way too long."

A person in a clown mask came out of nowhere and lifted Jaebum from the pit. My heart broke as he couldn't stand on his own.

Jackson pulled me back and placed the gun in my hands.

"Shoot him." His voice was stern and demanding.

"Jackson please! Just kill me instead!" I cried.

He rolled his eyes and yanked my neck back. "Fucking shoot or I will," he nodded at guy with the mask. "You got three seconds."

1

...

2

...

3!

I closed my eyes and fell to the ground. I didn't want to look.

"Reign get the fuck up!!" I looked behind me and Jinyoung had a pistol in his hand. I shakily stood up and saw Jackson laying there with his eyes opened.

His minion ran away and jaebum fell to the ground. I went to him and Jinyoung called the people in the car to help me.

They took him to the nearest hospital but Jinyoung didn't want me to see him.

"Why can't I go see Jaebum?" I asked him as we passed the hospital.

"Because you're mine now, did you think I was only gonna let Jackson have fun with you?"

My eyes widened and I screamed. Jinyoung's laugh filled the car and as I tried to open the door my vision went black.