mark; daddy's orders

mark bit my collarbone and glided his hands across my breast

mark bit my collarbone and glided his hands across my breast. the hairs all over my body stood and the feeling of bliss became overpowering.

he gazed at me with infatuation and smirked, knowing that i was too deep into his spell.

"why are you doing this to me?" i asked him.

"you're with jennie," i told him feeling breathless. mark pulled me on him and grabbed my ass.

"i just made love to you in a classroom and you think i'm still with her?"

i backed up from him and scoffed. "then how come the pictures of you and her kissing came out yesterday?"

"i don't want to play the side chick mark, especially when you already got me doing it."

he took my hand and kissed it.

"how bout we make it official today." he said biting his lip.

i looked at him confusedly. 

"what are you talking about?" i commenced to grab my clothes from the ground, placing one by one back on.

"that we're dating," he replied with candor.  "let me tell the world that you're mine."

i walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "that sounds like a plan tuan."

•••

my legs kept bouncing up and down as jackson and jaebum kept staring at me.

"you gotta take a piss? why are you so jittery?" jackson asked touching me.

my heart began to function slowly as i took every breath. "i did something bad and since you guys are my best friends i think it's best if i tell you."

jaebum glared at me and sighed loudly. "what did you do?"

as i was about to answer, mark came out of the school with  jennie.

hmm...interesting

they were holding hands and laughing. my gaze on them was intense to the point where jennie noticed and smirked.

she grabbed mark's face and kissed him. his eyes widened but he followed along and kissed her back.

jaebum caught on and pinched my wrist. "don't fucking tell me that you slept with that bitch.."

jackson hit jaebum and shook his head. "she's not dumb enough to do that, right?" he looked at me for reassurance.

i turned my head away from them and jackson dramatically gasped. the look on jaebum's face was scary. his pupils were dilated and dark, he started clenching his fists, and i knew he wanted to yell at me.

"mark is coming this way," jackson said.

i knew he was coming here for me and i did what i had to do.

i unbuttoned the first three buttons on my shirt and got ontop of jaebum. i sat on his exactly on his dick and began grinding on it. i took his face and kissed him.

the things we can do at this school without getting caught...

he slowly placed his hands on my waist trailing down to my ass. jackson got up from his seat in disgust and stood by a tree.

"ahem," jennie was looking at the both of us with an appalling expression. mark's face was blank.

"bitch you can clearly see that we're busy." i barked.

mark threw daggers at the both of us. "i didn't know you two were dating. he spoke.

jaebum smacked my ass and bounced it. "we've dating for the longest, haven't you seen the markings on her body?"

mark smirked at jaebum because he knew that he was the only one giving me hickeys.

fuck jaebum.

"yeah sure," he answered.

but then jaebum gave mark a sly smile. "i'm not talking about hickeys mark, i'm talking about the things i marked under all this clothing."

jaebum looked down at my area and licked his lips. "i definitely marked that."

that sent mark on a frenzy as he  pushed me off and tackled jaebum.  they were literally killing each other and it took five people to pull them off.

i pushed passed jennie and ran to the bathroom.

i stayed in there for nearly 20 minutes and when i was heading out mark barged in.

"get the fuck out, you're not supposed to be in here."

mark pushed me to the wall and grabbed me by the neck.

"you wanna let jaebum touch you like that in front of daddy?"

he chuckled and gripped on my right thigh tightly.

"ima fucking show you and jaebum who your body is really marked by," he ripped my shirt and snapped my bra.

"get on your knees."