jackson; boyfriend

yall just don't understand the shit i would do for jackson mf wang😩 i love that man so much that it hurts🥺❤️

"boyfriend? you sure that she said boyfriend? there's is no way that our daughter, our babygirl, our princess, has a boyfriend

"boyfriend? you sure that she said boyfriend? there's is no way that our daughter, our babygirl, our princess, has a boyfriend." jackson told me.

ever since our daughter evelyn came from school, she told me that she has a boyfriend. i was shocked because i didn't want her to be thinking about that but it was cute to see her have a little crush on this hispanic boy.

after jackson came home from practice, i told him and now he's on a frenzy. i've never seen his smile turn into a frown so fast. he's so dramatic.

"yes jackson, she said boyfriend. what are you going to do about it?" he pouted because he hates making evelyn cry.

"why aren't you doing anything about this? she's 5! she's supposed to think about barbies or cute shit. not boys."

"because it's cute jackson, if evelyn was a boy you would've been happy. don't pull that double standard shit."

he kept telling me that i was wrong and that he would've been just as upset but we both know that he's lying.

"why don't you talk to her since she's less scared of you. she was stuttering when she told me that she has a boyfriend." i informed him.

jackson laughed and clapped his hands. "because you are strict and scary when you're mad. i don't blame my princess."

i followed jackson as he walked in to evelyn's room. she was playing talking tom on her tablet. jackson sat down next to her and she dropped her tablet before hugging him.

"daddy when did you get here? i didn't hear you call me." she buried her face in the crook of his neck and he faced me.

"i can't do it." he whispered. i gave him a small glare as he removed evelyn off of him.

he ruffled her hair before kissing her cheeks and sighed. "baby, mommy and i were talking and she told me that you have a boyfriend. is that true?"

evelyn gasped and covered her face. she uncovered it after a few seconds and nodded.

"he shared his lunch with me and we played outside together." i couldn't help but gush a bit but jackson was making it harder for us.

his dramatic ass playfully placed a fist in his mouth before removing it. " i'm glad you have a friend to share your lunch with but you are too young for a boyfriend. you can't have a boyfriend until you are 39."

evelyn sighed and pouted. "okay, but can we still share lunch with each other?" i walked and stood by jackson.

"of course you can pretty girl. you just have to promise us that you won't have another boyfriend anytime soon."

she stuck her pinky out and we locked it in with hers.

"i promise."