jackson; booty me down

KEY TERMS:👇🏾

bambie- bambam
juicy- jinyoung
starr- yugyeom
desireé foxx- you

"bitches this ain't no 9-5 job, this is the strip club! shake yall fucking asses!" bambie ran towards us and shook his body to the beat playing in the background.

his diamond encrusted chanel thong was literally blinding the hell out of us but we couldn't complain since he made the most money here.

"who is coming out tonight bambie?" juicy asked. juicy was one of the og's of the club. he's been working here since he dropped out of high school his senior year. he never really spoke about his past since it's still traumatic for him. all we know is that his parents removed all his benefits and disowned him from the family.

although bambie came two years after him, somehow this fruit roll up ended up making more money than him. this boy had a long back and no rhythm compared to juicy but hey, people will like what they like.

"some upcoming rapper named jackson wang is coming and i heard the people he's bringing got bank!"

"don't even think about going to him." starr said.

"why not?" he whined. whenever we had very rich clients, bambie always found a way to embarrass us and himself. he'd always do too much and sometimes the shit that comes out of his mouth be so absurd.

"you remember when kim taehyung came with yoongi and you asked him if he wanted dick in his face? he almost blew your ass up with his gun." starr replied.

"okay but he's fine as hell, why wouldn't he want dick in his face? this is a co-ed strip club. men that come here request for more dudes than the females!"

he wasn't wrong. the male strippers made more bank than the women here. i was the only exception because i know how to shake my ass and give what i'm supposed to give.

i stood up and checked myself out in the mirror and applied some gloss on my lips. today was one of those days where we have to do better than any other day.

if we have to shake our ass so hard till the stage break then so be it. tonight, the money is coming in and it's coming in hot.

"alright ladies, enough chit-chat, the show is starting." our boss shownu came into our room and pointed towards the exit. we all walked out with our most expensive outfits and bambie was one of the few who was performing tonight. i was on waitress duty and dancing for those who requested me in the crowd.

i couldn't see shit but money flying everywhere. i looked around my surroundings and didn't find anyone that looked expensive.

juicy was standing next to me and he as well was scoping around. "i dont see nothing but broke ass men thirsting around."

i agree.

bambie was getting in his zone as every time he dropped his ass low, money was flying.

"oh shit look over there!" juicy turned my head and this man dripped out with fendi came busting through the door with multiple men besides him.

"is that jackson?" i asked.

jackson i assume, fixed his hat and lowered his head. one of the other strippers spotted him first and began leading him to a table in front of the stage.

"yes that's jackson, now go get your man bitch." juicy pushed me and almost made me trip on my heels.

after the girl left, i went to the side and grabbed a few drinks. i walked over to him confidently and sat the drinks down on the table.

"welcome to (insert a random strip club name of your choosing), i will be your server for tonight." i lied.

usually, you'll have to request for a personal server of your liking or our boss will pick one for you but tonight im taking advantage and getting a bag.

he lifted his head up and smiled.

"ms. desirée fox, i know who you are. i've been keeping tabs on you."

excuse me?

"if you think we do prostitutio-." he hushed me and took a sip of his alcohol.

"i know you guys don't offer that here, i know you because you are one of the best strippers in the city. now since you automatically made yourself as my server, why don't you dance for me."

he pulled out a stack of money from his pocket and flashed it in my face. the song switched up and i made my way over to him.

it wasn't uncomfortable that his men were immensely watching me but it was the fact that they were tightly holding on to their weapons. i slowly got on top of him and began raking my hands through his hair. he slightly bit his lip and growled.

"i barely did anything yet." i told him.

he had this infatuation over me and i felt it. it turned me on quicker than i thought.

"i know but you do something to me." he responded keeping his composure.

i got up from my position and started shaking my ass until i felt a hard push. "BITCH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY MAN?!"

i looked up to see bambie scrawny ass trying to fight me over jackson until one of his men smack the back of his head with a gun.

"oh shit."

a/n: chileee i dont even know what type of imagine this is😭😭