jinyoung; horny

Requested by @areyoulistenin-g

"baby," jinyoung said biting his lips

"baby," jinyoung said biting his lips. "come here." he motioned over for you to come.

you walked over to him and sat next to him. he was staring at you with hunger as his body was craving for you.

"let's do something." jinyoung touched all over his body and leaned his head back.

you looked at your husband weirdly and moved away from him a bit. "are you okay babe?" you questioned.

"never better babygirl." jinyoung got closer to you and grabbed your hand. he began to massage it daintily and kissed it.

"what do you feel like doing right now baby?" he questioned.

you shrugged at him and he sighed. "how about i show you what i feel like doing?"

jinyoung got up from his seat and pulled on his pants. his bulge was poking out of his pants.

he walked over to you and started to breathe on your neck. he licked on your neck and began placing pecks near your collarbone.

shivers went down your spine as you grabbed his wrist.

"do you like that baby?" he questioned.

"are you horny?" you asked him.

jinyoung placed your chin up and gazed into your eyes. it was intoxicating as he licked his bottom lip and chuckled at you.

"i'm more than horny baby, let me make love to you."

jinyoung dragged you up and took a good grip of your ass. you pushed him to the wall by the tv and glided your hands across his chest.

"how bad do you want me?" jinyoung took your leg and wrapped it around his waist.

"i want you so bad to the point where i want the world to hear you call my name," he removed your leg and spun around.

he removed his shirt and smirked at you.