jinyoung; crown

"daddy why do people stare at me?" nabi asked curiously

jinyoung held her little hand and smile. "because you're so beautiful. you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen."

nabi pointed at herself and laughed. her curls covered her face and she moved them away. "me? i'm beautiful?"

jinyoung nodded and chuckled. "the most beautiful princess."

nabi hummed and watched the cars pass in the rain. "why do people always touch my hair daddy? do i have something on it?"

he looked at his daughter and nodded. "you have a crown on your head baby," nabi gasped and patted her head.

"i don't feel it." she pouts.

a loud laugh escaped jinyoung and he ruffled his daughter hair. "the crown is invisible nabi...your mom and i placed it on your head when you were born."

"nobody can take that crown from you and that's why people keep touching your hair. you're special and you need to remember that."

nabi hugged her dad and snuggled into his chest. jinyoung kissed her temple and patted her back.

"daddy what happens if someone bad tries to take it," she asked feeling scared.

"don't be scared nabi, fight the bad guys because your crown has powers. it has so much powers that even i don't have."

"and plus you can fly nabi, that's why your mom and i called you butterfly. you're our little butterfly."

"when your crown falls, pick it up because you will become the strongest person in the world."

🦋✨