youngjae; tease

~ 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯🥺😭

a/n: this got some sexual innuendos (phrases with double meanings that could suggest something sexual for those who don't know)

"are you okay with me using two fingers?" youngjae looked at me with the most curious face and licked his lips.

it was cute seeing him trying to figure out which techniques were best to do my makeup.

"yes its fine baby, just do what you feel is right." i sat there watching him take my foundation and use his two fingers to apply it. he placed some around my face and began to use a brush to blend it.

"baby why is your foundation so sticky? i haven't felt something like this in weeks." i laughed and pushed him slightly.

"you didn't shake it bum, you just went and applied it on." youngjae and i are going on a small date and instead of me doing my own makeup, youngjae insisted that he do it himself.

"you said you wanted a natural look right?" i nodded and he continued getting the last few spots that needed touching up for foundation.

he peeked at the counter and noticed that the extra makeup were gone.

"why did you remove all the important stuff? you don't believe in me?"

"of course i do! i feel like we don't need it since my features pop out already. my face would look beat without all the extra stuff."

"i wanted to beat it some more baby!" he searched through my makeup kit and looked for my eyeshadow palette since my brows were already done.

"what colors are you going for today honey?"

"honestly any color you feel would suit me best." he smiled as he lifted my chin before sneaking a sweet kiss.

"you're beautiful in anything, i bet any color will look amazing."

after about 15 minutes of us just talking and him doing my makeup, it was time for me to look at the results. i was nervous to say the least but when i opened my eyes i was impressed.

"youngjae you did so good!" he was so happy until he snapped his fingers.

"sit back down, i forgot about the lip gloss." i did as told and he asked me to pucker my lips. he slowly applied the gloss and i rubbed my lips together.

"you have juicy lips, i bet its easy for you to suck certain things." he winked.

i hit his arm playfully as his laugh filled the bathroom.