jackson; bad student pt.2

short ending

principal jiyong walked in with the most disgusted face and stared down at me. i pushed jackson off and fixed my top.

"hmm, do you think my school is a place to make a damn pornhub video Ms. l/n?"

"n-no s-sir."

that was thing about jiyong, he didn't have to say much to realize where your place stand with him.

"sir it was my fault," jackson admitted. "i came onto her ignoring the risks of anyone seeing us."

jiyong pointed at jackson and walked closer towards him. "damn right it's your fault, don't think i didn't see you have sex with Ms. Lyons last week."

my eyes widen and i glared at jackson. "are you fucking serious right now?!"

he couldn't even look at me.

i can't believe that i was about to let him fuck me but dick can really fuck with your mind sometimes.

"i don't know how long this ilegal relationship between the two of you have been going on but i'm reporting every single thing to the district."

"you are a child predator and you sir," he sneered at jackson. "you are expelled, bring your parents here tomorrow to sign paperwork."

with that he walked away and my body began to shake. "baby i-."

"don't fucking say a word, don't fucking breathe." i headed over to him and slapped him.

"i hate you so fucking much, i'm such a dumb ass for letting you ruin my life."

jackson pulled on my wrists and i tried to get out of his grip. "i know what i did was wrong but please, you're all i got. Ms. Lyons doesn't mean anything to me."

a tear streak rolled down my face and my vision slowly became blurry. "move away from me jackson. we're done for good."

i yanked my wrists out of his grasp, grabbed my things, and left.