bambam; daddy's play date

•𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮/𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯🌈☁️

•𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮/𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯🌈☁️

I walked over to my daughter and picked her up. She was teething so she was biting on her chubby fingers.

"Hi princess," I cooed. I sat down on the couch and I made her stand on my legs. Her cute laughs made me smile as my heart felt fuzzy.

When I stopped she stared at me and started bouncing herself.

"You want me to do it again, huh baby?"

I grabbed the remote control next to me and turn the tv on. I placed it on mtv and began dancing with her.

My wife was sleeping in the room so I wasn't trying to make too much noise.

"I drink 'til I'm drunk, smoke 'til I'm high, castle on the hill, wake up in the sky..."

Kamiya was bouncing on the ground and I was copying her moves.

"Go miya, go miya!" I chanted.

I gently clapped my hands watching her laugh.

"So cute,"

After a while, the song ended and I picked Kamiya up. I placed her on her stool and she watched me as I went to the kitchen.

I took some puffs for her to snack on.

"Dada," The smile on my face grew wider.

"Say dada and I'll give you all the puffs."

She gazed at me not quite knowing what i said.

"Dada Kamiya, say dada."

I stopped and waited for her. Her eyes were fixated on the snacks.

"Da...da." She said.

I chuckled, gently opening the container. I gave her a decent amount of puffs and she quickly grabbed one.

"Don't tell mama I gave you chips in the morning." I whispered before kissing her head.