jinyoung; virgin

~𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭𝔂🎭💫

a/n: jinyoung is going to be a little more flavored in this imagine because everyone knows damn well he doesn't actually talk like this.

"are you serious right now jinyoung? he cuffed my hands to the bed and bit his lip.

"yes baby i am, what's the matter? all that shit you said in the group chat not catching up?"

he took his tank top off as his new rib tattoo was glistening under the light. out of all people, i'd never believe that jinyoung would get a tattoo. (he doesn't btw, its just for the story.)

"boy bye! i'm about the action, don't try me." i lied but not really.

jinyoung and i been together for a year but we never got sexually interested until a few months ago and honestly he's uncontrollable now. we never had sex yet because i'd always turn him down. he never asked why and i'm glad because i am a virgin.

i am not ashamed about it but it's scary knowing how this dude really make me want to act up in a few seconds. giving and receiving head is fun but sometimes jinyoung wanna feel more than just my mouth.

jinyoung laughed and rubbed on my leg. i hated when he do this because then i have an urge to prove to him that i'm serious.

"mhm sure."

he licked his lip when he watched the rhythm of my breathing. "your titties got bigger. what you been doing?"

"eating your kids every other day." i responded. he smirked and winked at me.

"i might have to feed you more, cause i can also see that your back isn't as long as it used to be either."

i scoffed and laughed. "fuck you, my ass is fat." he smiled with me but suddenly it died down once he started unbuckling his pants.

"let's get serious now, i've been waiting for this moment for the longest and i'm letting you know right now that i am not holding back."

i gulped and my mind was scattered. i didn't know whether to tell him or not because i don't want to ruin the moment but i'm not ready to lose something very sacred to me.

jinyoung was all suited up in his birthday suit and suddenly his shaft looked bigger. "babygirl," he said. "eyes up here, don't look down."

he unclasped my bra, threw it, and hovered over me. i can't lie, this boy is too fucking fine.

"how do you want me to please you tonight? do you want it rough and nasty or slow and passionate?"

"how about neither?" i said.

he chuckled and began sucking on my neck. "nice try." he managed to say.

he trailed down to my collarbone minutes later and left a few love bites before sloppily kissing my chest.

before this got any further, i told him to stop.

"what happened? am i going to slow? i can speed it up."

"no jinyoung it's not that, umm i have something to tell you."

he stayed in the same spot and waited for me to continue. "baby i'm a virgin."

jinyoung eyes widen and he hopped off of me. "say fucking sike right now."

"i wish i was playing around." he sighed and placed a hand on his hip. "why the fuck are you telling me this now?!" he whined.

"i wanted to bust a few moves on you and knock your ass out." he laughed.

"i don't know why i didn't tell you sooner but i'm sorry i ruined the moment." he walked over to the side to grab his boxers. as he placed them on, i was admiring his booty.

"hey, it's okay. i'm not going to make you do something you're not ready for but i wish you would've told me sooner."

hours after that embarrassing moment, we cuddled and watched a movie but i still felt a little guilty.