jackson; bad student

Requested by @ZENIBOO❤️

"so you were gonna leave without telling me?" jackson leaned against his nightstand and stared at me

"that was my plan." i told him.

jackson and i have a forbidden relationship as he's my student. i'm ashamed for sleeping with one of my students but there was something about this kid that made me forget about all the wrongdoings i've done.

"why are you acting so cold towards me like we didn't just make love last night?"

i glared at him.

"can't you see that this is wrong? we can't keep fucking around like this." i got from his bed and immediately started grabbing my clothes.

he followed behind and pulled me up. "listen, i love you and i don't see nothing wrong about this. as long as nobody sees us, what's the matter?"

jackson and i been seeing each other since he was a sophomore. honestly speaking, i would've been in jail for seeing a minor.

even though he's now a senior and legal, it still felt dirty for me to be screwing him.

"that's the thing, what if we get caught? i'll get fired and you'll never see me again."

"don't say that baby, we can find ways to meet up after school."

i made it to his room door and turned the knob. jackson came closer to me but i pushed him.

the bite marks across his chest made me cringe and the lump in my throat restricted me from speaking.

"we're done here jackson, this thing we have going on can't happen again."

i headed out and sighed. he started screaming my name but i ignored him.

-
3 months later....

after dreadful months of ignoring jackson, he finally got the memo that i was serious about us not being a secret item.

he hasn't been showing up to class and his classmate lucas has been kind enough to bring the assignments to him.

when i called his other classes, all his teachers told me that he was present which concluded to me that he's skipping my class.

i would be petty and fail him for the rest of the year but the guilt of me doing that will hurt the both of us.

once the last bell runged i grabbed my coat and purse.

i wasn't expecting anyone coming to my class but to my surprise jackson stood in front of the door with a glare.

i kindly stepped out of the way and he walked in. before i could yell at him, jackson grabbed my neck and pushed me to the board.

he gently grazed my thigh and kissed my lips.

"i gave you space and let you ignore me for three months but the shit you put me through can't makeup for what i'm gonna do to you."

jackson swept all the papers and supplies off the desk and pushed me on it.

he grabbed ahold of my buttoned up shirt and pulled it a part. his breath was hot leaving a trail from my collarbone to my neck.

just when he was about to grope my breast, principal jiyong came in with a disgusted look.

I'm sorry for being ghost, a lot of shit happened in the past few months😫 hopefully this was decent.