mark; only a dream

"What will happen if I told you that all of this was dream and that everything you've been seeing all this time was a hoax?"

I looked at my girlfriend Ashanti and sat up. "What are you talking about? I can't possibly dream about all of this in one day."

"Mark, I'm not your girlfriend and nobody knows me," she tried telling me.

I stood up becoming frustrated. What the hell was this girl talking about?

"Ashanti stop playing around, you were just doing karaoke with Youngjae."

She sat up from her side of the bed and stood in front of me. The tears on her face were becoming evident as I couldn't see them before.

Her hands were trembling but she tried calming down to explain to me. "Mark, none of your members know who I am."

I moved back and rubbed my face, this had to be some kind of joke. "How can I know that you're telling me the truth." I finally said giving up.

Ashanti pointed to the door that lead to the living room. "Once you step foot out this room you won't see me again,"

"Bullshit," I replied. I knew that she was fucking around with me. I walked to the door and turned to her.

"Watch me leave and come back." I reassured her.

I turned the knob and a bright light engulfed the entire room. I couldn't see and I had to cover my eyes. Once I noticed that there wasn't any more light I woke up in the corner of the room with pills on the ground.

I scratched my head and stood up. I heard laughing from the outside and once I saw the others I smiled.

"Mark!" They yelled in unison.

I sat down next to Yugyeom and he smiled at me. But then, I looked around and realized Ashanti wasn't here.

"Guys where's Ashanti?" I asked them.

Every single one of them looked at me crazy and looked at each other in confusion. "Ashanti? Bro are you good?" Bambam inquired.

"Of course I'm good but where's my girlfriend?"

Jaebum pat my back and observed my face slightly. "Mark, this Ashanti person you speak of isn't here. We don't know anyone named Ashanti."

My heart dropped to my stomach and I shook my head. "No, this can't be happening."

"She was just singing with you Youngjae, you don't remember?"

Youngjae shrugged, "I was at the studio yesterday Mark."

My eyes began to water and I ran back to the room. I closed the door and opened it again to see if that same light would come back but it didn't.

I tried sleeping for fifteen minutes but nothing happened.

When I stood up from the bed I looked at the corner and saw the pills. I grabbed a handful and shoved as many I could.

After a while, black spots began to blur my vision and I fell.
...

"Mark wake up son, it's time for your meds!" I jolted my head up and stared at the lady in front of me.

"Where am I?" I said.

The lady sighed and handed me a small cup of medication. "C'mon Mark, you should know where you are by now. You've been in this institution for two years already."

"What?" I whispered, I looked at the lady and read her name tag.

"Margret where are my members, I need you to help me find them."

"Members? Mark you haven't been taking your meds like I asked have you? There are no members Mark, someone found you overdosing in your room."

Then who's Jackson, Jaebum, and the rest of the guys?

I looked around to see anyone or anything familiar until I seen a girl holding a poster of a boy band with six members.

"Hey excuse me, where did you get that?"

The girl smiled at me and pulled my hand. I looked at her weird and backed up. "Mark why are you acting so shy, you don't remember me??"

"I'm Ashanti..."

•••
Okayyyy so some of you are probably confused but Mark has Schizophrenia. If you didn't know already Schizophrenia is a disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave clearly.

Mark was in the asylum the whole entire time of this imagine and while he fell asleep he had a dream in another dream. In this imagine Mark believed he was in GOT7 because before he fell asleep he was staring at the poster the girl had which made the boys one of the last people he seen. As for Ashanti he was talking to her and she suddenly aged and became his girlfriend in the dream. Don't come for my boy Mark he just need some milk.

I didn't write this to make fun of anyone with this disorder I just wrote it because I wanted to expand my writing and try some things out of my comfort zone.