youngjae; prank gone wrong

Requested by Unique_High 🖤

i touched my skin and smiled at the fake hickey plastered on my neck. i wanted to get revenge on youngjae for pranking me weeks ago.

i placed my blush back in my drawer and ran to the living room. youngjae should be back home any minute from practice.

coco ran up to me and i began petting her. she was licking my hand and wagging her cute little tail.

"so freaking cutee," i cooed.

as i was playing around with coco the front door opened and youngjae gave me the most heartwarming smile ever.

he placed his black supreme bag down and walked up to coco and i. he began rubbing her stomach and stopped before coming to me.

"what's wrong pookie?" i asked him.

youngjae placed his hand on my neck and furrowed his eyebrows. "baby what is that on your neck?" he questioned.

my heart was pounding but i needed to go through with this prank. i hated lying to youngjae but this wasn't real anyways.

"a bruise babe," i answered calmly. he backed up from me and i noticed how red his face was becoming.

"elizabeth that's a fucking hickey, don't play with me. who gave you that shit?"

i ignored him and looked away. i heard small sniffles and immediately gazed at youngjae.

he was crying. 🥺

"baby," i started. i took his hand and he pushed it back harshly. "baby look at me."

"WHO GAVE YOU THAT HICKEY ELIZABETH?"

his voice boomed throughout the house to the point where coco ran. i jolted from my seat and swallowed hard.

"i-i was hanging out with mark and we we-."

"so you're cheating on me with mark? you're letting him kiss up on you elizabeth?"

he turned around avoiding my gazed and inhaled loudly. "i'm gonna fucking kill him, i swear to god."

i quickly stood up and scurried in front of him. i grabbed his fists as he tried to break away from me.

"get away from me," his voice cracked.

i took this chance to pull him to the couch and sat him down. "baby don't hurt mark, it was a prank."

i grabbed a makeup remover cloth from the counter and quickly wiped off the blush.

youngjae glared at me and threw his car keys.

i ran up to him and hugged him tightly. it was a few seconds delay before he hugged me back. i kissed his crown and ruffled his hair.

"baby i would never cheat on you, i love you so much munchkin." i told him.

he wiped his eyes and playfully pushed me.

"you better."