jackson/jinyoung; mafia pt.2

Jinyoung walked inside the room holding two glasses of hard liquor

Jinyoung walked inside the room holding two glasses of hard liquor. He gazed at me and bit his bottom lip repeatedly.

"You look so good," he smirked. I wanted to scream and fight but there was no use as I was tied down to the chair.

We were in the middle of nowhere and the sea of trees was making it hard for me to see a living soul outside.

He grabbed a wooden chair that was in the far left corner and placed it across from me. "You don't know how bad I want to fuck you senseless," he touched my thigh and began to rub around it. "Too bad Jaebum beat me to it."

His eyes went directly to my bump and he chuckled. His laughs quickly subsided as he threw one of the glasses angrily. I flinched feeling my heart beating out of my chest.

"How could you?!" He threw the other glass and got in my face. "You're supposed to be MINE, not Jackson's, not Jaebum's, but MINE!"

He stood up and started grabbing his hair while pacing around me. Jinyoung came close to me and harshly grabbed on my neck.

"TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!" He roared.

He was suffocating me and my hands were strapped. I tried breaking free but it was harder than it looked.

Jinyoung let go for a quick minute and watched me gasp for dear life. "Go to hell," I told him.

That ticked him off as he went to the kitchen and came back with a knife. He popped the ropes that were restraining me and I kicked him as the last one got off of my leg.

He jolted back a little and grabbed my shirt. The knife fell out of his hand and he pushed me to the ground. I was weak but I wasn't gonna die or leave here without a fight.

I was crawling to have a good distance away from him and he started walking slowly towards me. The devilish smirk plastered on his pretty face had nothing but sinful desires. The things he wanted to do to me was more inhumane than the way he killed Jackson.

I heard my heart beat but I couldn't hear his. He wasn't in the right state of mind.

"It took me years to finally have you in my home, I can feel my blood rushing through my body. The adrenaline i'm feeling makes me want to do more than just murder you."

He abruptly stopped as he was now only a feet away. The baby began kicking my stomach and Jinyoung took this chance as he grabbed my foot.

"Let me go!" I yelled. I was like a rag doll to him and he was dragging me as if I was trash.

We made it outside the house and four other guys in black cloaks had weapons in their hand. Two of them helped Jinyoung place me up.

I screamed and screamed until one of them smacked me.

"Jaebum died in the hospital as I suffocated him to death. You have nobody to turn to." The boy with the salmon colored hair told me.

My lungs felt like they were shutting down. I couldn't breathe no matter how hard I tried to take a breath.

Jinyoung snapped his fingers and all the boys ran up to me and started punching and kicking my stomach.

I covered my stomach in order to prevent them from hurting my baby any further.

"STOP!" I cried.

But that made them kick me much harder than before. I felt blood trickling down my nose and a high frequency pitch ringing in my right ear.

Jinyoung snapped his fingers signaling them to stop. He swooped to my level and spit on my face.

"You should start getting used to this life because this is what you're going to wake up to everyday. You're mine now and I won't let you get away."