youngjae; catcalling

the boys decided to take me to the club today because i told them how i couldn't pick up any women especially those who i had a liking for

we were sitting at our reserved table just dancing and playing around while looking at all the females that were there.

"youngjae, like what the fuck are you wearing?" jackson grabbed my hand and forced me to stand. he spun me around and my friends started dying.

"you look like you're going to church to get some old christian woman." bambam said while holding his stomach.

what was wrong with what i had on? i think i look good.

"it look like youngjae is trying to sale cars." yugyeom said. jaebum shook his head and chuckled.

"jae... you never been to a club before?" jinyoung asked.

"of course i have! this is what i usually wear." all my friends stopped laughing and their eyes widened.

"okay now this is really bad," mark gestured at my clothes and tugged on them. "you can't come dressed like this, how the heck do you expect to find a girl?"

my lips went to a pout and i wanted to cry. i hate wearing skinny jeans. my balls don't breathe in them and plus i barely go out. i had no hip or trendy clothes besides a few supreme shirts.

"we didn't come here to bully me about my style of clothing, i'm here to learn about how to get a girl." i snapped.

"okay then let me help you. first, you spot the girl that you feel attracted to and think about puns to tell her. it always work." jackson said.

jaebum cut through and sighed. "don't listen to this doofus. what you really need to do is first, head to the dance floor, start dancing and spot the girl that you're looking for, once you see her, start smiling and stare at her for a bit. once she feels intrigued she might wanna come and dance with you."

"—and that's where the puns come in!" jackson exclaimed. jinyoung hit his arm and we all laughed.

"what is up with you and puns?" mark asked.

"that's how i got your mom, and since then it works every time." mark and jackson laughed and clapped each other up.

"okay youngjae watch me." bambam moved himself around the table and quickly searched for someone he knew that he could easily get.

we all hurried and stood up to watch him fail.

"hey girl."  bambam smirked and kissed the palm of her hand. she already didn't seem impressed and she was just standing there to be nice.

"mario is red. sonic is blue. press start to join and be my player 2." he said. we all cringed and eagerly looked to see what was going to happen.

after three minutes of talking and flirting, he came back with a smile. "i'm going to hit that next week."

jaebum gasped. "she was being way too nice. she told you that she was going to let you smash?"

"i don't need her to tell me, i already know." bambam boasted.

we all rolled our eyes at him and sat down.

"aye look at that girl over there in the black maxi dress." jinyoung pointed out.

i turned to see the girl and my lips went dry. she was way out of my league. her red dragon tattoo on her back glistened under the party lights and her wet and short bob complimented her oval face.

"youngjae, we think it's time that you try to catcall." i stood up and immediately my legs turned into jello.

"i-i can't possibly ask her out. she's too sexy. i look like a middle aged dad with no job."

"you should've thought about your choice of clothing before you got here, don't get all scared now." yugyeom called.

i sighed and agreed with his statement. without saying anything to my friends, i walked to the dance floor getting as close as i could to the girl.

the club wasn't really playing super hype songs until now and i decided to dance. i really tried my hardest to get her attention and i was about to stop for a bit until she turned around.

she was looking through the crowd until our eyes met. i bit my lip and smiled at her and she chuckled. another hype song begin booming through the place and i gave it my all.

the girl kept watching me and she finally stood up. she walked to me and danced with me.

"i see you got some moves boy, you dance better than me." she said.

i took her hand and kissed it. "i'm youngjae and you are?"

"nadia." nadia smiled at me and shook my hand.

"you know nadia, this morning i saw a flower and i thought it was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen; until i met you." she laughed, still holding my hand.

"oh yeah?" she asked.

i nodded and she walked closer to me. "did you just try to hit on me using a pun?"

my smile fell quickly and i got nervous. "i-i d-did. did it work?"

nadia kissed my cheek and laughed. "yeah, it worked."