yugyeom; kiss me

Requested by Unique_High ✨

"yugyeom stop!!" khaleesi laughed. my heart kept beating fast every time she said my name. i couldn't stop thinking about her.

"how was your day honey?" she asked me. i wanted to kiss her and hug her from behind. i wanted to spoil her and snuggle under her. but i couldn't because she's going to be my step mom in a few days.

"my day is great thanks to you. i was feeling a little down but you made me feel so much better."

she smiled at me and pushed my shoulder playfully. i touched her hand and she started blushing.

"can i kiss you?" i wanted to ask her. i can just imagine my lips slowly touching hers and all the love i've been holding in are finally being poured out. she was the sun to my life and i only wanted to have her in my grasp.

"so are you ready for the wedding yug?" my heart stopped for a millisecond realizing the worst day of my life is just in a few days. i was happy for my father but the fact that khalessi, the most beautiful woman, is going to be married to him.

"i don't think i am, there's so much i wanna do and say but i can't." she walked over to me and lifted my chin.

please don't lead me on..

"why are you feeling that way yugs?" her way of saying my nickname sent waves of tingles and it was too overbearing.

"i don't know khaleesi." my hand felt warm as she grabbed it and took me to the living room. she released my hand and ran cutely to the grand piano.

she fixed her posture and the side of her neck became evident. i wanted to kiss and explore her body so bad. i leaned on the door biting my lips as she began to play a beautiful melody.

she looked back at me and chuckled. "you like that?" she asked. i nodded and walked over to her.

she still kept pressing on the keys and she pushed my arm jokingly. "teach me." i said.

"you really wanna learn or you just wanna make my song sound shitty?" her laugh filled the room and i smiled. she's so perfect.

"no seriously, i wanna learn." as she was pressing the keys one by one, my eyes became fixated on her plump lips. she stared at me a few times but i placed my attention back on the keys until she looked away.

after a while she stopped playing and placed my hands on the keys. "okay now you try."

i cracked my knuckled and began pressing the same keys as she did. she was praising me and i loved it.

"you're doing good baby."

i abruptly stopped and khaleesi got concerned. "are you okay yugyeom?" i looked at her and moved my face closer towards hers.

baby don't push me away..

our lips touched and my hands fell. i touched the side of her face but suddenly she moved away and slapped me.

"NO! this can't be happening right now." she began to panic and as she was trying to back away, khaleesi almost fell until i caught her.

her breathing became heavy and her cries starting to ring in my ears. "no! don't cry baby! i didn't mean to make you cry." i said feeling instant regret.

"why would you do that yugyeom? why would you kiss me when you know the wedding is in five days?"

if i kiss you one last time before i let you go then maybe...just maybe i'll feel better.

"khaleesi, since the first day i met you i felt something a man would never want to let go of. you make me the most happiest person and you always knew the right words to make me feel so good. when my father introduced me to you i felt so jealous. you were made to be with me. you are way too good for my father."

she stayed silent and sighed. "yugyeom... i-i can't. i can't be with you and you know it."

"tell me otherwise khaleesi, tell me if you think there's hope for us." she got up from my embrace and i wanted to hold her hand.

"yugyeom i don't love you that way, i'm so sorry."