yugyeom; late night

Yugyeom walked over to the off white door and gently rung the doorbell that was next to it

His hyperhidrosis (sweaty hands) started kicking in as he kept wiping his sweat on his pants.

Why was he so shy? This wasn't the first encounter he had with the person he's meeting.

It was a quarter to 1 a.m and suddenly Yugyeom thought to himself that this idea was terrible.

Who in their right mind would have a hangout around 1 a.m?

"Hey, aren't you gonna come in?" His train of thought vanished and a small smile was plastered on his face.

"How long were you standing here watching me?" He asked the girl.

"Long enough," she replied.

He walked in immediately and smelt the lavender/ french vanilla scent engulf the entire house.

The scent made him feel soft and comfortable, the same way he'd feel if he had fuzzy socks on.

"I made homemade pizza if that's okay with you," the girl said.

Yugyeom stopped chewing on his bottom lip and walked over to the kitchen.

"That's fine with me." Yugyeom sat on one of the stools by the counter and watched as the girl poured wine into two glasses.

She slid one of them to him and smirked. "I know you like me Yugyeom," she told him. "I can read you open like a book."

Yugyeom was shocked but relieved that he didn't have to pretend anymore. "Well if you know then why won't you date me?"

He took a sip of his Chardonnay and walked over to the girl. He placed the drink on the counter and placed his hands on her waist.

"Let me love you." he said gently.

Regina turned over to face yugyeom and brushed her lips against his. "I'll think about it."