jaebum; one night

Requested by @YUGYEOM_U

he had long, silky, black hair that went on for days. his eyes were alluring and captivating as he knew how to trap the innocence of your soul. women wanted him and guys envied him.

his lips—soft as a cushion, sweet like a cherry. they were so welcoming that even a little nibble gave so much away. i couldn't resist him and he knew that. he seen the way i yearned for him like he was my prey.

his touch was gentle as ever. the man knew how to give unexplainable tingles in places you'd never imagine. he was the sly seducer, knowing his ways to lure women in. i failed to wake up from his spell. it was so addictive and enchanting.

"just give me one night and you'll fall in love." he said biting his tongue.

and i gave him just that. one night to knock me off of my feet, one night to send me to another dimension, one night to rock my world.

we were dancing in sync under the sheets getting to know each other without speaking. just our lips touching and our bodies talking. i loved his rhythm as his hips moved in ways i couldn't. he probably was a dancer— that i noticed.

"you're so beautiful," he whispered enticingly. "—and i can't wait to love all of you."

the next morning, i was expecting to see him, to feel his warmth, to feel his soul linger around the room but i didn't feel none of that.

jaebum was his name.

the way his name rolled down my tongue made me shiver. it was like candy—the taste felt everlasting even if the moment lasted for one night.

i went through my day cleaning around the house until i decided to go on a stroll. the sun was out from its slumber and shined bright upon the people in the neighborhood.

i decided to forget about the events that occurred yesterday and focus on the present. he's just another memory—but one i won't forget.

i walked into a cafe and ordered a latte. the rich and creamy taste of the drink was a delight. i grabbed my cup after waiting 15 minutes and sat down.

nothing drastic happened until a voice rang through my ears. "i would like a vanilla bean coffee with extra sugar."

it was him in the flesh looking handsome as ever. my body immediately reacted to his presence and i knew i needed to talk to him.

i dropped the rest of my coffee in the trash and followed him out after he collected his order.

"hey wait!" i exclaimed.

i stood in front of him and he gazed at me. his body language wasn't the same as last night.

"how come you never left your number or anything?" i asked him.

"what?" jaebum was puzzled.

"last night, we met at the club, remember?"

a glint of light sparked through his eyes. "oh yeah i remember you." he answered uninterested.

we stood there for what felt like hours. "listen—last night was fun and all but im not looking for anything serious. we were both drunk and i fucked you, nothing more. it was nice seeing you though."

jaebum winked at me and walked around me. i stood there shocked to say the least.

he definitely loved something—but it wasn't me. he played me in a way i was too slow to catch on. i thought something special was beginning to bloom, however, it was too good to be true.

he told me that we'd be together if we meet again but after today i finally accepted that i was just a one night stand.