jaebum; wet notes

"Anastasia come over here." Jaebum told his one year old daughter. He was frustrated because she dropped strawberry kiwi kool-aid on his music sheets.

a/n: Anastasia is pronounced (a-nuh-STAY-zee-uh)

It took him forever to come up with those lyrics and notes. He know he's going to get scolded by the management.

"Dada!" She screamed. Anastasia ran towards Jaebum as she still had the juice pouch.

Jaebum pointed towards the soaked papers and looked at his daughter. "Why did you do this?"

Anastasia walked closer to the wet papers and started playing with the juice that was on it.

"Ah! No!" Jaebum grabbed her back. He took the papers and moved them far so she couldn't see them.

"Dada no!"

Jaebum scoffed and crossed his arms. Why was Y/N at work? Out of all days she had to work today.

"Why are you telling me no little brat? You should go in a timeout."

The one year old knew what he meant by a timeout and ran. Jaebum chased after her and heard her cute laughs.

"No timeout." She told her dad from behind the closet.

"Yes timeout." He said.

"No."

"Yes."

Anastasia came out of the closet with a pout. Jaebum opened his arms but she didn't move.

"Dada." Anastasia started to tear up. He saw this coming.

"Come here baby, don't cry." Jaebum rocked her gently and kissed her forehead.

"I'm not going to give you a timeout, don't cry. Daddy loves you."

Anastasia stopped sniffling and looked at her dad. "Kiss." She said.

Jaebum chuckled and gave her a peck. She laughed and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Suddenly a horrible stench filled the room. Jaebum groaned and sighed.

"Baby did you poop?" He asked his daughter.

She nodded her head and smiled.

"I poop!!"

"I can see that." Jaebum replied.