yugyeom; first word

"fuck you!" i yelled at my wife. she started laughing at me before walking into the bathroom.

she thought it was funny to put all my red and white clothes together and now my favorite white tees were pink. i fucking hate pink and she knows that. this was my payback for pulling a cheating prank on her and she wins for this.

i was holding our 10 month old baby aiden and we were watching mickey mouse clubhouse. he kept staring at me and tugging at my earrings instead of looking at the screen.

"boy i am not the tv, turn your face." aiden laughed as if he knew what i said and he hit me.

"fuck you!" aiden said, screaming at me.

my mouth dropped and a loud laugh left my body. i shouldn't be laughing because he said a bad word but this was his first few words!

"what you said? what you said boy?" i shook him a bit and he placed his attention on me again.

"fuck you." i tapped his hand softly as a way to warn him.

"don't say that, that's a bad word." i told him in korean. my wife finally came out of the bathroom and she walked over to us.

she got aiden's arm and placed his name tag bracelet back on. "why were you laughing so loud earlier? what's so funny about mickey mouse clubhouse?"

"aiden said his first words that's why i laughed." my wife gasped and quickly got the baby. she spun him around and repeatedly kissed him on his chubby cheeks.

"what you said huh? what did you say?" she spoke to the baby. he kept putting his finger in his mouth.

"he probably won't say it again, i told him not to."

my wife faced me and frowned. "why the fuck not?" i facepalmed myself and groaned playfully.

"fuck you! fuck you, fuck you, fuck youuu!" aiden began dancing as the hotdog song started playing.

my wife was speechless and she glared at me. "why did you curse in front of the baby?" she questioned. she looked at aiden and sighed. "why did i curse in front of the baby? oh my goodness."

aiden was signaling her to put him down and she did. he immediately grabbed his firetruck toy and yelled.

"fuck you!" we couldn't stay mad at our precious baby boy but this was bad. we did not expect this to be his first words.

"no no aiden, that's a bad word."even though he's not going to understand that what he's saying is bad, hopefully he'll forget about it in a few days.

"we shouldn't be cursing around him because babies are sponges. they absorb and pick up things quick. i said.

"i know but let's hope he'll forget about it." my wife called.

she sat next to me and i grabbed the controller, changing the channel.

"fuck you, and you, and you. i hate your friends and they hate me too." we both turned to each other and ran to cover aiden's mouth.

this is going to take awhile.