˚✧˳ Chapter 30 - The Horror ˳✧˚

✧ CHANGES ✧

CHANGES

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

THE CAR SCREECHES ONCE IT STOPPED IN FRONT OF THE ACADEMY. "Come on, let's go!" Five spoke, still preserving his calm state.

"I don't think she's breathing," Luther informed, dashing inside with Allison in his care.

"Then speed up you useless ape!" I provoked.

We all reached to the designated area. Five was holding on to Allison's wound, trying to refrain from any more of the blood to exit. Grace diagnosed her with a severe laceration to the larynx sounded fancy enough to know that it was drastic. "One of you will need to give blood." She demanded.

"I will." We all said in unison. Not one hesitated.

"I'll do it," Luther announces. "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine." Pogo explained as I try to hold a laugh. Why do I seem to find things funnier at serious times? This is wrong.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I—I got this, big guy." Klaus offered himself exposing his arm. "I—I love needles." He added. I mean, of course, he does. "Master Klaus. Your blood is... How should I say this? Too polluted." Pogo keeps getting funnier every day. It was harder to hold that laugh this time but since it was inappropriate I didn't.

"Move. I'll do it." Diego participates.

Grace then prepares the syringe, flicking it in front of Diego

Grace then prepares the syringe, flicking it in front of Diego. Diego gave a short pussy whimper before losing consciousness and falling on the floor. I now remember how scared he was with needles.

I couldn't contain it anymore as I let out a half-suppressed laugh. Everyone shifted their gaze at me. It's always funny when Diego is the one to be made fun of.