˚✧˳ Chapter 6 - Different ˳✧˚

✧ WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS ✧

WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

I INSISTED FIVE TO JUST CLIMB THE BUILDING since his teleporting powers made me sick since I wasn't built for that.

"I was desperate to escape the place, so I went with them."

"So, the 'Handler' is the boss of this 'commission' thing and they like, keep track of the timeline, or manage space-time continuum, making sure no one will mess up what was meant to happen?" I grabbed the window's stool from above to pick myself up.

"Yep." He grabs my arm and pulls me inside lightly catching me with his chest. "Christ, Five. The life you had."

I immediately removed my blazer to head to Vanya's bathroom. The apartment was small, probably enough shelter for her to live in.

After washing my face and hands, I stared at myself in the mirror, gathering my thoughts. The reflection I see is a bloodied girl who didn't know who those people are but still killed them. I never enjoyed stabbing someone to death, shooting a person in their head, and beating someone up. Trust me, I don't but I don't mind. Our dad made us prone to murder, anyway. Lives we killed don't matter because they themself don't.

I figured out that there were antiseptics, cotton, and a bandage behind the small mirror.

A siren wails from afar as both of us sat quietly on a vacant settee. Five saw the first aid I have clutched on my hand so he took the sofa in front of me. We were met with silence again as he watched me clean his wound with cotton permeated with remedy, lightly dabbing around his injury.

 We were met with silence again as he watched me clean his wound with cotton permeated with remedy, lightly dabbing around his injury

I didn't notice that he finally looked up to observe my relaxed state. I glanced at him, feeling his intense gaze but him not looking away. "What? Am I too pretty for you?" I said jokingly as I let out a playful giggle. An air of melancholy surrounds us.