˚✧˳ Chapter 10 - Mom ˳✧˚

✧ EXTRAORDINARY ✧

EXTRAORDINARY

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

17 YEARS AGO

"SHHH! KEEP IT DOWN, dad's gonna kill us when he finds us here." Five warned (Y/N) with a clenched jaw.

Today's date is the 1st day of October where all 8 of the siblings celebrate their day of birth. There weren't any balloons, presents, and friends from outside to come over; It was just like any other normal day for the umbrella academy.

Yes, there's cake, but after blowing that one candle that all siblings shared, it was over for their special day.

But as for the certain pair of close opposites, the night wasn't over for them.

"Oh, hush. Everyone's asleep, no one's gonna know." (Y/N) voiced out cheerfully as she jumps on Five's bed in pure hyperactive vitality.

It was already 11:03 PM of the night. Only 1 hour left for their so-called birthday to be over.

Their father gave them a day off and decided to not monitor them in their sleep; That's when the two decided to have another one of their sleepovers.

"At least get down from my bed!" Five was persistently scolding the young female friend, but she didn't listen and continued to do what she was doing.

Five sighs and lies down next to his best friend, who still going up and down. As soon as she saw Five's distress state, she stops and with her last hop she slumps herself down. "Hey, why the long face?"

"It's nothing... I'm actually quite hungry."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Both of the siblings got down to the kitchen to fetch themselves some leftover dessert in the fridge. In their matching pajamas, they tried their very best not to let the utensils clutter, they didn't wanna wake up Pogo or their mom.

Their mom wasn't any other mother a child would have, theirs was a robot. Reginald built the machine to be the perfect mom anyone could ask for. She cooks, cleans, and never scolds the children for the mischiefs. And that was the one thing that's very important for a mother, true love.

She was created as someone who would picture as a flawless parent but incapable of feeling anything because she couldn't.

In the absence of the sun and the presence of the moon, it is the visitation of the two to their dinner table with the cakes on each plate and a hot choco in one's hands.