˚✧˳ Chapter 40 - See You On The Other Side ˳✧˚

✧ THE WHITE VIOLIN ✧

THE WHITE VIOLIN

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

THE RUMBLING REMAINED AND DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE THE INTENTION TO STOP. Diego comes back 'honoring' a memory after her battle with Cha-Cha.

"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles." Luther instructed.

"So it's a suicide mission." Klaus quavered.

"Yeah, but one of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got." Five claimed. His eyes found its way to mine as his hands went to grab mine to give a light squeeze because of the visibly unsettled expression I held.

His gaze was saying goodbye and my silence said their farewell as well. We were legitimately prepared to face death. This time emotions didn't matter just as long as we did the right thing and execute the plan with no problems to save the world.

"Are we all in..? Allison?" Luther questions but Allison didn't wanna join.

"Stage left. Stage right. You three take the front." Luther instructed, pointing to each based on where they were designated.

We positioned ourselves and hid behind the chairs, waiting for that perfect time to attack her altogether.

"Now!" Luther screamed as all of us abruptly darted towards our sister.

Vanya blasted us off again, which takes us aback by the powerful impact our body received.

My arms were shielding my face. Apparently, I was fine and was... Floating?

I opened both of my eyes to see that we were being carried by some sort of light streak. I took a glimpse of everyone who was defenseless as a result of their close contact with the weird glimmering shaft of energy.

And they all looked as if their souls were being sucked on.

I managed to create a force field thanks to my reflex and was able to save only myself before the thing got to me. I wanted to help and get out but when I tried to release off my power; it didn't work. "Oh, my God. Not this again."

It was the same circumstance as when I was comatose. The same feeling, the same atmosphere, and the same way.

"Five..!" There was nothing that I can do but scream in agony. I was stuck again as the time before. "Damn it!"

"Luther! Klaus! Diego!" I screeched as I began to deliver punches on my force field. They were too weak to even move. Strained ears began to form in my eyes as my stress level and overall negative emotions rise up. I didn't know what to do. I was hopeless.