˚✧˳ Chapter 2 - Badass Stapler ˳✧˚

✧ WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS ✧

WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

17 YEARS AGO

"IN FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO... This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

"Hey, get them behind the counter!" The man ordered his friends while holding a phone. The alarm then started blaring as he joined the act. "Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do. Hmm?—SHIT!"

There, enter a teenage girl. She walked in as if it was just some mere calm situation taking place right now.

"Hey, get back with the others!" The same man who was wearing a coat threatened the untroubled girl.

"I heard a rumor." She purred.

"What? What did you say?"

"I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot." She whispered, the sound of her voice resonating in the robber's ear. His eyes went dull. He cocks his gun, and he did what he's told immediately. The hostages started screaming from the sound of gunshots, terrified, and trying to protect their dear life from an excruciating death.

"We just heard shots from inside the bank. It's uncertain if any hostages have been harmed in that."

"Up there!"

"There's some movement on the roof. Possibly law enforcement"

The blonde boy fell from above, breaking the glass that serves as the top for the building. Directly, he landed behind the counter where one enemy was located. He grabs him by the collar and then slams on the edges before throwing him off in a swift movement.

"Looks like one of the armed robbers has been thrown from the bank."

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives." Number Two appears out of nowhere before throwing the sharp object, going in the other angle when he flung it from his direction, successfully stabbing the stranger with a weapon, intending to harm the people inside.

"I've been in many hostage situations, like this, and it can escalate very quickly."

"G-Get back, you freaks." One guy presaged, stuttering at his own words. He got up to the worktop, pointing his gun at the strange children in what it looks like to be school uniforms of some sort that killed his mates.

"Hey, be careful up there, buddy."

"Get back now!"

"Yeah! Wouldn't want you to get hurt."