˚✧˳ Christmas Special ˳✧˚

✧ UNDER THE MISTLETOE ✧

UNDER THE MISTLETOE

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

It was the day of the 24th. The only day where all siblings gathered around to celebrate the only occasion they all agreed to love together. Christmas.

The only time where they could wear clothes that differ from their usual Academy uniform, but as for Diego, it wasn't contrasting with their previous fits.

"Ugh, why do we have to wear these ugly sweatshirts?"

"Diego! Mom, knitted these for us, be thankful."

As soon as he heard that the one who created those what he called 'ugly sweatshirts' his whole opinion altered knowing that it was their dear mother that sewed these for them.

"Well, yeah it looks nice but why do I have to get the deer with the red nose!" All had a Christmas theme but with a unique design.

One had Elves on him, Two with Rudolph the red nose reindeer, Three with jingle bells, Four had Santa Claus, Six with a mistletoe drawing. As for Five and Eight, they had ones that matched well with their attributes; 'Naughty' was the word written on Five and 'Nice' was on Eights.

There they sat gleefully, waiting for the clock to strike 12 so they could open their gifts. Patiently, they waited by chatting and recalling the past things they have done over the years.

"Um, hey? Where's Seven?" (Y/N) suddenly asked after the entire team ended a merry laugh with Klaus's jokes. She looked around in search of their other sister. Grace, their mom, quickly approached the troubled girl to caress her shoulders. "Oh sorry, Eight dear. Seven is not feeling well today and wishes to take her sleep early."

"Oh, okay." She said with a dying tone as her mom backed up the tone of the walls where she always stood.

"Hey Six, what's that on your shirt?" Klaus mentions.

"Oh, this? I think it's what they call a Mistletoe? I've read about it from Ancient Britain. People are required to kiss if they are under the mistletoe."

"But you're above us, so that means--" Allison comments pointing to their position wherein Six sat up on a chair while all were on the floor. "Pair up with someone and kiss them." Six suggested with a grin plastered on his face.

First, it was the shameless couple, Allison and Luther went first. Allison gave a quick peck on his cheek. It was one of their unforgettable childhood memories.

Klaus chuckles to see him beside Diego, who didn't enjoy having this idea. "Don't even think about it." He threatens as he pulls out a knife on one of his sleeves. But Klaus was too much of a playful child, so they strangled each other after he attempted to give him a peck. "Stop! You're a dude! Get off me!"

We all laughed loudly from the commotion Four has caused with Two. Successfully, he was able to kiss the top of his hair. Both of them finally sat up with Klaus looking satisfied that he won over Diego while Diego was disgusted wiping the top off his head.

Suddenly everyone's eyes went to a certain boy and girl.

"What?" Five and Eight said in unison.

"Ain't your guys time to kiss?"

"Eight? Kiss her? Ew."

"Eugh. I should be the one saying that stinky breath."

"Aw, come on its tradition! It also brings good luck! Don't be killjoys." Allison comments, clearly wanting them to end up together.

"No."

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Klaus suddenly chants while everyone joined in. "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

"You guys suck." Ben snickers.

"I'd rather suck anyway." Eight crossed her arms in annoyance.

Finally, the bell from the grandfather's clock rang as the children dig into the presents, finding gifts that had their names on it.

Before Five could join with his other siblings opening their gifts, (Y/N) pulls the boy by his collar and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Five eyes widen from the shock of what his best friend just gave him. He places a palm on his cheek. It sting, it wasn't a bad sting, it was a good sting. It was as if his cheeks felt light and was floating.

"T-They say it's for good luck, and I wanted to get that new pony toy..." Eight explains while the crimson color invaded her whole face as she continued to fidget her fingers and look away from Five.

Suddenly she felt a light tap on her cheek. She darted her head to his side; it was his lips that jabbed her lightly. Five just gave her a kiss. "I want luck too..."

"Ugh, stop your breath stinks!" She revolted.

"And you have crusty ass lips—Hey bring that back!"

And from that day on, a new form of love blooms.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

It was the 25th of December in 2006. (Y/N) went up to the attic just to hang out on the window as she recalled the bittersweet memory she has with her siblings. That time, there were just kids and having fun. But now, there were all just people, people that stop caring and forgot the value of Holidays and giving.

It was painful to think about Ben's death and then Five's disappearance. It made an impact on how they are today. It ached her heart like hundreds of thorns stabbing its way inside.

Suddenly a furry friend enters the dramatic and alone scene (Y/N) was having. Concerned for what she was feeling, he decided to try and talk her out of her shell once again. "Master (Y/N)? Your presents are waiting for you downstairs. I got you that new comic book you wanted."

"I just wanna see a certain someone again just this once for Christmas."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

A/N: merry klausmas ya'll! i wanna take this opportunity to say thank you to my readers, you guys made my 2020 better ily sm 🥺💖 hope u guys have a nice christmas with your family and friends, stay safe! 🥰