˚✧˳ Chapter 22 - Welcome Back. Again ˳✧˚

✧ THE DAY THAT WASN'T ✧

THE DAY THAT WASN'T

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

"𝗚𝗢𝗗, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗬! Five she's touching you way too much!" I finally complained after going a few distances away from the weirdo's office.

"I have bigger things to think about." Five reprimanded.

"And I don't know what's weirder; Is it the Handler flirting with a 36-year-old guy or her flirting with a 36-year-old in a 16-year-old body?" I ranted, flaring my arms around.

"Bro, we should literally call the cops on her and you're so chill with it!—" I added, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"And you're so jealous." He interrupted with a sarcastic smirk crawling to his lips.

"I'm not jealous."

"You are." He dismissed.

"W-Wha—Why would I be jealous the lady is just straight-up creepy I'm just saying..." I darted my look, pretending I was examining something when it was just the wall. I couldn't show him my blushing cheeks.

Suddenly Five streaks his arms onto my chest before we could turn to the other direction as he peeks onto the edges waiting for a man with a cart to pass by our way. Finally, we proceeded with our tracks attempting to look inconspicuous.

Before entering the room we found an alarmed Dot who was warning Gloria about something. As soon as she left Five spatial jumped from behind the cranky lady hitting her with a stapler and immediately collapsed.

"Five, she's an old lady!" I scolded, my humanity only reclaims when it's about old people. Like if I see an old dude eating alone, it just makes me wanna cry.

"Just a stapler."

"One badass stapler." I teased, giving a short laugh as I recall the time of a bank heist when we were kids. Five rolls his eyes as he grabs the container from Gloria's hands as he sits on the chair and puts the paper in the typewriter.

"Hide that body for me, will ya'?" Five commanded while I followed and pulled the woman's unconscious body behind the table, taking a glimpse of what Five just witness with wide eyes.

'REASSIGNMENT: PROTECT HAROLD JENKINS.'

"Shit," I muttered as Five rolls the paper and keeps it in one of his pockets. "You know this guy?"

 "You know this guy?"