˚✧˳ Chapter 34 - Goodbye Dorothy ˳✧˚

✧ CHANGES ✧

CHANGES

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) AGREED WITH WHAT FIVE SAID ABOUT JUST WALKING TOWARDS THE PLACE that they were supposed to go that he hasn't revealed to her yet.

He didn't say why but (Y/N) could tell he just wanted to appreciate his surroundings more because ever since he came back he did nothing but the act of things to prevent the apocalypse.

"Nice weather, huh?" Five mentioned out of nowhere after a block walk with no one talking.

There weren't kids in their age, well, appearance-wise, around the area. They earned a few weird glances from civilians considering the uniforms we were wearing and the unusual time for dismissal. "Yeah, I guess," She responded sheepishly, scratching the back of her neck.

'Why is it so painfully awkward right now?'

This walking thing in the streets gave too many nostalgias of Five and her running away from home to spend time together and slam themselves with the real world. There was a couple of time they got caught, but that's for another chapter to tell.

"Hey, uh... Remember that one time we got chased by a cop?"

"Hm... The fat one who was eating a donut when we shoplifted candy on a convenience store?"

"Man, those were the days. Ever since that day I never took officials seriously for some reason."

"Yeah, because you almost killed the guy after tripping him with one of your force fields."

"Speaking of force fields, father once said that my abilities had no limitations unless it would be to battle with plasma... Did you somehow found my body in the apocalypse?"

Suddenly, Five froze. His eyes widen as his face turned pale. He gulped and blinked a few times before avoiding the female's gaze. He knew the answer to the question. He just doesn't like talking about it. He had to see every corpse of his sibling, but hers was the most painful thing he had to see. It traumatized him greatly.

It was absurd to even ask that question to him when it was a not memorable reminiscence of his childhood.

"Like maybe some counterparts left, you know? Kneecaps? Maybe a limb or two?" (Y/N) joked which Five thought was such an insensitive joke to make even though she was talking about herself.

He wanted to yell for her to stop. It was frustrating him. Klaus was right, he was an addict of the so-called apocalypse. He was addicted because he couldn't move on.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Five cooly admits keeping his hands in his pockets as a form of gesture that he wasn't interested or planning to initiate that conversation. "Come on, Five! Just a glimpse or teaser, you know?" The girl begged.