˚✧˳ ????? ˳✧˚

✧ ????? ✧

?????

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

THE ICE-COLORED DEVOURED ME AND ALL MY OTHER SIBLINGS. A few seconds after entering the unsteady lines of portals, I was spewed out. Thanks to my reflexes that Reginald trained me to have, I was surrounded by my bubble-like force field before I hit the concrete floor in a deserved pose.

My eyes darted to what was above. It was the same vortex that took us here.

'Wait, a minute... Us?'

I examined my surrounding. I was alone.

Where were my siblings?

"Five! Klaus! Guys!" I called out, but only the static sounds of the waves answered it.

And to my dismay, it disappears into thin air.

I gasped as my eyes widen in shock as my mind flooded with doubts and guilt of their survival chance.

"Where the hell am I..?" I muttered as I finally spun around to take a good look at the setting I have arrived in. I was in an alleyway that leads to a door that is strangely menacing in some way.

I jogged my way towards the sidewalk. The place looked unfamiliar.

Everything looked so vibrant and aesthetically pleasing to look at. The building looked classy but was unusual to be developed in today's generation.

'Today's generation? Where am I..? When am I?'

A boy in a whole suit set colored light blue walked passes by me while dropping me a strange glance.

Then another woman in my right wearing a sunny bloused dress with bulbous blonde hair advances in the opposite direction.

Everybody else was wearing vintage clothes.

'Don't tell me...'

Before I could go on further to investigate this place, I felt a tap behind my back.

"Excuse me, young lady."

'Young lady?'

I twisted my heel to find myself looking back at the same boy that I have made eye contact with. He removes his hat and presented it to his chest in a respectful manner with a quivering smile on his glossed lips. He was handsome besides wearing these funky clothes.

"I'm sorry to intrude with your walk, but my name is Harry Tomlinson from Cosmopolitan." He had a southern accent that made me drop a sweat.

"Cosmopolitan? Like the magazine?"

"Erm—Yes, and is there in any way particular that you cast in a model agency?"

"M-Model agency—Wha... Can you please just tell me the date today is before you ask more silly questions?" I sarcastically remarked and guessed that he was probably gonna ask me out next or something.

"Silly?—It's the 30th of March."

My eyes flickered as my nose crinkled in confusion. It was April 1, and I could never forget that date considering that time is stamped of the end of the world.

I grabbed his elbows and squeezed them as I wanted him to throw out the answers without me proceeding with my queries.

"Uhm. Excuse me, but wouldn't be much more satisfying to hear if you considered telling me the year?"

"Uh... it's 1962, lady."

I released my grip and immediately started to panic as I move in a circular motion to further examine the atmosphere. I'm in Dallas, Texas on the 30th of March in 1962.

"I'm not trying to sound like a pervert, but I really think you're beautiful. Your face looks extraordinary and you look like you're not from around here—Are you from around here? If so, can you—"

At this point, he was spitting nonsense. I was too focused on my thoughts that I was unable to listen to whatever he was saying.

I should've just died. Are my siblings dead? Where the hell is Five? I'll beat him to a pulp because I really want to scream and evaporate right now.

I was the only one and there were no signs of anyone that I'm familar with. I know. I'm screwed.

"Shit." I cursed as I started to breathe heavily.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

A/N: we have an upcoming love triangle in book 2 😉

ok SO i couldn't think of any name so i decided on harry tomlinson 💀 i imagine harry as the picture above, yes of course he's hot u are welcome.

his name is william franklyn-miller if ya'll wanna do some research or sum aha 👀

(y/n) will become a model and will basically become famous. FOR MY AFRICAN AMERICAN READERS HERE THERE WERE BLACK MODELS IN THE 1960! (since the plot for season 2 tackles on racism).

i'll keep it neutral as much as possible!

oh how five will become so furious seeing (y/n) on a magazine and have other boys fall for her 🤧

basically book 2 is five being jealous 👀

u guys should proceed to the a/n note which is the next part. it's where i will give out my messages and overall plans for season 2 see u there!~

QOTD: How are you feeling?