˚✧˳ Chapter 21 - Hello And Goodbye ˳✧˚

✧ THE DAY THAT WASN'T ✧

THE DAY THAT WASN'T

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

"IS YOU HITTING ME ON THE WALL REALLY NECESSARY?"

"'Is you hitting me on the wall really necessary.' Bitch, my socks are drenched in caca water thanks to you!" I mocked with a high tone letting out a controlled fake smile, pointing out that what he did to me was a mortal sin.

"And that stupid kiss too, Number Five! W-What the hell was that about?"

"Do I look like I have a choice? She was looking, we're making things more suspicious than it already is!"

"I hate you for being my first kiss! And it was so horrible I'd rather make out with someone who's breath smells like rotten eggs than with you!"

"Why are you so bothered about this?"

"What? Of course not! Why--"

"You like me don't you?" He scoffs looking as if he was remorse by what I feel about him."

"No. I. Don't."

"Yes. You. Do. This is why your this way, Number Eight. But nonetheless, how pitiful of you."

'Ouch'.

"It was merely a kiss. It meant nothing. Grow up and move on." Five taunted with no sense of guilt present of his face, it was just anger alone. He sighed in irritation as he left me stupefied in my position, clearly disconcerted with the words he chose to let out.

"Of course it meant nothing! I'm just saying that why did it have to be you?!" Five and I would throw all sorts of provoking and offensive words. But this time. Why did they hurt? It felt like someone was cutting a hole in my heart. The pain was tremendous.

I bit my lip as I began to stagger in my own footsteps, following his direction with a slow pace making sure that I'd be placed in his back the entire time.

It hurt more when I grasped his damned words because they were the truth.

"Just... Come on." Five suddenly grabs my hand roughly, pulling me to his side and not letting go. Immediately, the tightness in my chest was replaced with butterflies in my stomach.

'You're right. I hate you, Five. But I think I like you too.'

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

"And that's how Phil determined that the archduke just had to go." The Handler finishes with a slurp after telling us about the assassination of a historical figure known as Franz Ferdinand. Nice fact, it's where World War began.