˚✧˳ Chapter 1 - Welcome Back ?¿ ˳✧˚

✧ WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS ✧

WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

On the first day of October 1989, forty-three women around the world simultaneously gave birth. None of the women showed any prior signs of pregnancy. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, an eccentric billionaire and playboy adventurer, made it his personal mission to find and adopt as many of these children as possible.

He got eight of them.

These children were raised to save the world and become tiny vigilantes because these children are special enough to possess unique abilities.

Time flies fast and 30 years have passed for these peculiar ones.

Number One is on the moon.

Number Two continued to fight crimes.

Number Three became a celebrity.

Number Four was in rehab.

Number Five's status is still unknown.

Number Six died.

Number Seven became a musician.

And Number Eight was trapped inside her own force field, comatose.

Welcome to The Umbrella Academy.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

IT'S COLD. IT'S COLD HERE. How long has it been? 2 years. 2 years of this freezing place. It felt like centuries being alone in the darkness. Actually, this isn't even darkness. I see nothing, not black or white. I see nothing. There's no way to describe it, and no one wants to know what 'nothing' looks like. If I'm lucky, I'd be able to hear what was going on outside, but it was just obscure sounds I can never make out of.

There were periods where I am able to see something, but it was just a blockade space of whiteness. I just sit at the corner and stare at the uninhabited place.

Fortunately, I just identified the sound of a static sound of television just now. "Moments ago, police-reported the death of the most eccentric and reclusive billionaire. The cause of death has not yet to uncover to the public. A rainy day this night for all of us and the Umbrella Academy."