Chapter Sixty Two ( edited )

62

" Do you have to go ? " Kentrice whined as she sat up in her bed watching Derrick get dressed . He'd been going to her house every night since the first night he went over there .

It wasn't just about sex , he didn't want to be alone at his own house and he didn't want to be at his pops house because he hated to see his loved ones hurting so he was using Kentrice's house as an escape from reality.

It worked out as a bonus for him because she was also feeding and fucking him .

" Yeah ... I gotta go get my son and we have to go get haircuts and i'm spending the night with my family because Larissa's service is tomorrow " He said .

" Can I come to the service ? " She asked him .

" I don't care tricey " He shrugged .

" Is Nadia gonna be there ? " She asked . She was trying to figure out if him and Nadia were still together and if there was any hope of the two of them ever getting back together. She was too scared to ask him upfront so she was beating around the bush with it with her questions .

She noticed that he parked his car in front her door in plain sight so it's not like he was trying to be sneaky , and whenever his son called he facetimed him with her in the background so she didn't know if he just didn't care or if they weren't together.

" I don't know Kentrice " He said . " I'm about leave .. come lock your door " She got out of her bed and he shook his head at her . " you going walk me to the door like that ? " He asked looking at her naked body .

She grabbed a robe to cover her naked body and followed him to the door . " Derrick " She said before he could leave out the door .

" Yeah , baby ? " He asked causing her to smile at his choice of words .

" Are we just fucking or like ... what we doing ? " She asked .

" To be honest , I don't know Trice . When we together we got fucked up ways . I have too much going on right now to be fussing and fighting with you right now  " He said which was partially the truth . It was that and the fact that he even though he loved her he still loved Nadia , and he didn't know if he would be able to get over her abortion .

" I understand " She said sadly .

He noticed the sad expression on her face and kissed her lips. " I love you and i'll call you later  " He said .

" I love you too " She said as she pulled him for another kiss this time sticking her tongue in his mouth .

They stood in her doorway making out for a minute until he pulled away .

Derrick shook his head as he got into his car and drove to Nadia's house . When he pulled up she was sitting on the porch talking to Lance causing him to smack his teeth .

He wasn't really feeling Lance , at first he tried to help up for Lance when Zo and Lo had their suspicions about him but it couldn't be a coincidence that every damn time something happened he turned into Casper.

He knew one thing , he didn't care how Nadia , Darkayla, or anybody felt . If he found out that Lance had anything to do with him getting shot and Larissa getting killed he was killing him himself .

" Hey " He spoke to Nadia as he walked up on her porch acting like Lance wasn't there  .

It was awkward and he didn't really know what to say her being as though this was his first time seeing her in person since their argument , which was their first big argument.