Chapter Twenty Two (edited)

22

" Why you ain't been answering the phone for my brother? " Lo asked Dekia as he bust into her bedroom . She was laying in her bed crying on the phone to Markese about the whole situation. A few days had passed since the incident but she was still in her feelings .

" You know why " She snapped . Lo was getting on her damn nerves about Zo . He was on Dekia's case about how she was treating him like he wasn't the one who got caught cheating .

" You real fucking selfish Dekia , the man in jail because of your ass the least you can do is answer the phone for him " He fussed .

" He's in jail because of me ? Nobody told his dumb ass to leave all them drugs and guns in his car and nobody told him to try to come follow behind me . It's his fault he's in jail if he would've never been getting his dick sucked none of that would've happened so fuck you and your brother get the fuck outta my room " She yelled .

Lo shook his head and walked out of her room before he said something to hurt her feelings. " Aye put on some clothes i'm about to come get you " Markese said making her remember that she was on the phone .

" I don't feel like going out anywhere kesey " she whined .

" Thats too bad , I understand Zo cheated on you but it's not the end of the world . Laying in bed and crying isn't going to make you feel better so like I said get dressed because i'm about to come get you " he said and then hung up in her face before she could protest .

She laid in her bed staring at the wall for a few minutes before she let out a sigh and got up because she knew that Markese wouldn't take no for an answer and would drag her out of the house if it came down to it .

She went into the bathroom and washed her face and got dressed and did her hair making herself look like something since she hadn't been caring about her appearance for the last few days . When she was done Markese called to let her know he was outside so she grabbed a purse out of her closet making sure to put her charger , headphones, and wallet in there before leaving out of her room and going downstairs.

" Hey sis , how you feeling? " Zion asked her once she made it to the living room . Unlike Lo, he was on her side . Since Lo and Zo were the best of friends he felt like Zo could do not wrong but Zion knew that his brother was dead ass wrong for what he did .

" I'm okay " She said as she headed for the door .

" Where you going this late at night ? " Lo questioned .

" To find me a new nigga " She said back smartly .

" You can try to act up cause Zo locked up but I promise you ain't nothing getting passed my brother im telling him everything "

" Like I just said a few minutes ago fuck you and your brother. You can tell him to kiss my ass that's what you can tell his dog ass " She said before leaving out of the door.

She climbed into Markese's mama's car and after greeting her he pulled off. " Where we going ? " she asked him.

" Buffalo Wild Wings " He said causing her to smile because that was one of her favorite restaurants . " How you feeling about everything though ? "

" Not gonna lie my feelings are most definitely hurt but I feel like I should've expected that . Since we started talking his ass been talking to other girls but since I loved him I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt " She explained.

" You done with him , done with him or you done for the moment ? " He asked knowing how the two of them were.

" No i'm done with him , done with him . There's nothing he can say to excuse what I saw , honestly I wonder how long this has been going on for . That bitch be there with him all the time and I knew I wasn't crazy ain't no way a girl gonna keep throwing herself on a nigga who ain't giving her no play I just feel so stupid  " She stressed .