Chapter Forty Six (edited)

46

When they pulled up to the house they saw Zo sitting outside on the porch swing holding Kierra's daughter, or their daughter while the younger kids were running around playing .

They walked up to the house and tried to go inside without speaking to him but he stopped them before they could go inside. ". Look I know we not cool right now but heads up pops knows everything and he's pissed off . " He whispered .

" How does he know everything ? you were that pissed off at me that you went and told him ? " Dekia fussed.

" I ain't no snitch . He already knew by the time I made it back home , he even got on me for withholding information. Zion told him ... he overheard y'all talking about bringing her to the abortion clinic this morning and snitched to pops " He said.

" So where is pops now ? " Derrick answered .

" He went to go to the abortion clinic to try and catch y'all " Zo said and they nodded . Derrick and Zoey walked into the house and Dekia tried to walk in with them but Zo grabbed her arm stopping her. " I'm sorry for what I said to you . I know it wasn't your fault " He told her .

" Yeah I bet you are fucking sorry that's all our relationship is ... you being sorry and i'm tired of it , this shit is draining me and i'm not about to keep doing this with you . Maybe we're not meant to be together " She said .

The last statement she made pissed him off . He knew that him and Dekia had some toxic ways but he couldn't see himself being with anybody but her so in his mind they were meant to be .

" Dekia stop fucking playing with me talking about some maybe we not meant to be together . We're meant to be together... relationships ain't easy and you know that " He said.

" They shouldn't be this much trouble either Lorenzo " She stressed .

" We not breaking up so you can get that thought out of your head " He said  .

" I already broke up with you earlier " She reminded him .

" No you thought you broke up with me but you didn't. We ain't never breaking up again so don't ever let that thought cross your mind again. I truly apologize to what I said to you earlier that was fucked up and it was fucked up of me to say what I said about the money thing but i really didn't mean it how you took it " He said.

" Well how did you mean it Lorenzo ? " She folded her arm across her chest.

" All I was trying to say was that it was fucked up how you was going to use my hard earned money to sneak and get my sister an abortion. You know i would never throw my money in your face kia ... even after we broke up I was still taking care of you " He said honestly .

" Im still mad at you and I still meant what I said earlier. I know you didn't mean what you said about me loosing the baby and i know you know what y'all did to zoey was wrong but i'm not being with you until you can get your anger under control. You can't just black out and say anything to me to hurt my feelings because you're mad or upset . " She said putting her foot down.

" you're right " he agreed . He knew that he had to work on how he handled things when he was mad and that didn't only go for Dekia that went for everything. When he was upset he was irrational.

" she's beautiful by the way " she said looking at Zohara who was sleeping in Zo's arm . " you know you're wrong for that shit " she said as she stared at the baby studying her features.

" what ? I thought you wasn't mad about her being for me " He said confused .

" Thats not what i'm talking about . You know you ain't need no damn DNA test . She looks just like you " She said .