Chapter Fifty Seven ( edited )

Before we start this chapter i wanna thank all of you for sending me your condolences during this hard time for me I really appreciate it .

57

Zion woke up from his sleep because he kept feeling somebody kick him . He sat up and looked next to him expecting to see one of the younger kids but it was Leila and Carter .

" Oh hell no " He said as he shook her waking her up . Lo was crazy and he would come in his room shooting first and asking questions later .

" What Zion ? " She asked rubbing her eyes causing him to look at her like she was crazy .

" what you mean what zion ? the fuck you doing sleep in here ? You know your nigga crazy and I don't got time for him to be trying to kill me " He said . He wasn't scared of Lo by a long shot but he didn't have the time to be fighting with him .

" I don't got a nigga " Leila said as a matter of fact and Zion smacked his teeth .

" Well Lo be on some other shit and I don't need him thinking this something it's not . I don't care what y'all going on but I don't feel like fighting with that man go get in Dekia bed , you know she sleeping in Zo's room anyways " Zion said .

" No because her and Zo be getting booty in there " she said causing Zion to smack his teeth .

" Mane ... what he do anyways ? " Zion asked sitting up in the bed.

" He cheated on me " she said .

" These dumb ass niggas " He mumbled wondering why his brothers got in relationships if they were just going to cheat . He knew he wasn't shit that's why he didn't have a girlfriend he didn't see the purpose of getting with somebody just to mess with other people .

All of that lying , sneaking around , and deleting texts was too much for him .

" so what ? you done with him ? " He asked .

" Yeah ... I love kia and this is not shade at all but it took Zo years and a outside baby to get his act together i'm not about to go through that with Angelo" She said.

" I respect that " Zion said as he got out of the bed .

" Where you going ? " Leila asked .

" You can sleep in here i'm about to go on the sofa " He said .

" Thank you " She said .

He nodded as he grabbed his phone and walked downstairs. He grabbed an extra comforter out of the hall closet and laid on the sofa .

—————
A few hours later Zion woke up aggravated because Zo'hara was in the kitchen screaming to the top of her lungs and Percy and Prince were sitting on the other end of the couch laughing loudly at the Tv .

All he wanted to do was get some decent sleep but that obviously wasn't going to happen .

He went upstairs to the bathroom to take care of his daily hygiene before going in the kitchen where Dekia had Zo'hara in her high chair trying to feed her baby food but she was spitting it out refusing to take it .

" You seen Leila ? " Dekia asked Zion .

" Yeah she in my bed " He answered her as he looked in the fridge for something to eat .

" Nigga where she at ? " Lo asked as he walked in the kitchen mugging him.

" Bruh get out my face with the shit " Zion said already knowing he was about to try and fight him.

" Nah nigga , fuck you mean she in your bed ? What kind of shit you on ? " Lo asked as he got in Zions face .

" Dekia get your brother " Zion said looking at her .