Chapter Twelve ( edited )

12

Derrick was sitting outside the building smoking a blunt when Kentrice walked over and sat next to him . " You still mad at me ? " She asked him leaning her head on his shoulder.

She hadn't talked to him since he came and got all of his things out of her house . She tried texting him but he didn't respond so she figured she'd let him cool off for a few days .

" Nah " He said simply blowing smoke out of his mouth as he looked over at her and shook his head. " I swear you and my sisters really be trying me "

" What you talking about , I didn't even do nothing " She said confused.

" Why the fuck you got this small ass bathing suit  on " He fussed .

" Well you broke up with me do I didn't think you cared about what I put on " She said pettily

" Well you broke up with me do I didn't think you cared about what I put on " She said pettily . She honestly picked out the revealing bathing suit on purpose , she wanted to see if Derrick would have a reaction to it . If he did it let her know that he still somewhat wanted to be with her because he cared about other niggas looking at her body .

" Here you go saying dumb shit " He said taking a puff from the blunt before blowing the smoke in her face . " You miss me ? " He asked .

" I really do " She admitted and he nodded .

" If I take you back you gonna keep your hands to yourself and stop with all that accusing me of dumb shit ? " He asked her .

" I promise " She said and he nodded .

" I'll be back at home tonight " He said causing her to smile .

" Good because i'm pregnant " She said causing him to freeze .

" Since when ? I thought you took a pregnancy test two weeks ago and it came out negative " He said growing angry . Not that she was pregnant but because he sent his sister to fight her while she carrying his child .

" I know but when I went to the doctor for my checkup , they told me that I was 4 weeks pregnant. They said the pregnancy test I took probably expired but they did a blood pregnancy tests just to make sure " She explained.

" Damn man " He stressed running his hand over his head. " Everything was okay with the baby , right ? "

" Yes and I know you wouldn't have sent your sister to fight me if you knew I was pregnant it's okay i'm not mad at you or her about it " She said .

He looked down at her stomach that was still flat . " Why you not showing ? " He asked confused .

" Some girls don't show right away . I probably be like my sister she didn't start showing until she was six months " She explained.